Mwuhaha

D

Damini

Well, I've just been christmas shopping. And I saw SWG sat, all alone on a shelf (surrounded by other copies of SWG). And it sang to me. So I have taken it home with me to love and look after.

Keep your eye out for the new newby on the block :)

M

Mophead

*Hands Damini a flyer for SWG'ers Anonymous*

T

Tenko

Heloo yoo old ... err.. lady...err...young...

*COUGH*

Heloo young Damini!

Come play on Chim-chim-chimaera.

I just got Novice Bounty Hunter and will take you to see all the good places in Saigon or Baghdad.

You gonna imitate life and become an entertainer on the grungy cantina circuit? If So i'll be your bouncer and manager (10%, negoitable)

D

Damini

You know, i have absolutely no idea about this game at all. No idea what characters you can have, the shards, how many characters you can have. I had no idea I was going to even buy it until it looked at me and did a cute little dance, and so I'm still a bit lost.

N

Nightchill

If you do decide to start on Chimaera give me a /tell, I'll help you out :)

T

Tenko

Well actually reading the guide, the first part at least is quite important, which is quite unusual.

Char creation is totally reversible in game as well so dont worry.

Think starting choices are

personage with guns
personage with knives and fists
personage who makes stuff
parsonage who heals
parson who scouts
Vicar who entertains

But the system is one of skill ladders, and you can start as many ladders as you want spending a maximum of 250 points at the end game level.

Which probably makes no sense at all if you aint read the manual.

Put it this way my char was a marksmen on creation, a marksmen/scout/entertainer/medic/artisan on day 2 after spending 400credits but now has dropped some of the above to also be a bounty hunter.

Did I say I reached Novice Bounty Hunter last night?

Im SOOOOOO happy! :D

And yeah, the Shard (If you played UO the skill system is similiar) im on is Chimaera and again give me a tell, name below.

N

Nightchill

SWG is one of the first games where reading the manual is nigh on essential. Bear in mind some parts are inaccurate or out of date though. Ctrl+H in game is also useful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom