MW3 - pc dedicated servers = unranked only

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
ok, so i wasnt going to buy it anyway, but seriously ?

fail :(

opticle

Part of the furniture
For someone who is a bit ignorant / slow, but I think I get the gist, what exactly does this mean and why is it so bad ?

I'm sure it is, I'd just like to understand :x

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if you want to level up, unlock guns, perks, etc, you HAVE to play on the IWNET thing they are doing.
if you want to run your own server, or play a mod, or any other reason, it will be unranked, so you can do any of that ^

opticle

Part of the furniture
Ah.. Annoying, but I guess they're worried about people setting up their own games to abuse levelling up ? :/

I remember when games didn't have all this level shit.

Debaser

One of Freddy's beloved
Admins of unranked servers have control over what's unlocked. Assuming there will be people running servers with everything (or majority of things) available, I'm fine with it. I don't play for the grind. If I get it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
IWNET was fine tbh. Much better than stupid Black Ops admins who ban for jumping, crouching or just not dying when they want you to :/

throdgrain

FH is my second home
IWNET was fine tbh. Much better than stupid Black Ops admins who ban for jumping, crouching or just not dying when they want you to :/

No, BOps servers were proper, how can you say all the admins worked as a team lol?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No, BOps servers were proper, how can you say all the admins worked as a team lol?
I didn't say they worked as a team. I'm just making the point that loads of them were twats.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Online admins are often twats, but not always, suggesting that IWNET is prefereable however is bloody nonsense.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Never had a problem with IWNET. As long as the vote to skip Estate passed all was well :)

People whinge a lot less when they know noone has the power to kick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom