Mw

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
MW is surely overpowered at its current state, but what ticks me is why it takes Mythic so damn long to fix normal resistrates for spells on high level mobs. Cause isn't that whats really wrong?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Personally i'm wondered why they bothered, why not let casters have their fun 'till they release Frontiers? I don't remember any 'Hot-Fixes' when tanks could take the dragon with small numbers :(

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Personally i'm wondered why they bothered, why not let casters have their fun 'till they release Frontiers? I don't remember any 'Hot-Fixes' when tanks could take the dragon with small numbers :(

what is this "when" you are talking about ? nothing has changed about tank numbers needed to kill dragon.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Has the dragon been killed with 3 fg's since the game was released?

I don't think so..

I knew this was gonna happen anyway, never intended that epic mobs should be killed this easily anyway and when some ppl find a way to do it. There's a bunch of people camping it like crazy never moving and let some other groups whack it.

THEN they nerf it and all is back to normal (3 fg killing Gjalpin)

:twak:

Aussie

Banned
Phule_Gubben said:
Has the dragon been killed with 3 fg's since the game was released?

I don't think so..
couple days after the nerfpatch we did it on alb with 12, no use of MW, pure tankbased group.

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Albs killed dragon with a 10ish tankgroup yes, but that took them what? 1-2 hours? Theres a little difference of 1+ hour and 15-30 seconds. A litte more painful to do a mistake after 50minutes and having to start over versus 15 seconds.

I haven't really seen an MW raid but I would think it goes so fast that you don't really have to deal with all of the dragons tactics (stun,adds,pbaes etc), while tankgroups sure have to.

As I mentioned earlier. Mythic should fix the normal resistrates so casters would be viable(but not overpowered) in high level PvE.

Finally, I'm not really against people farming dragon while they have the chance. I know I would've done the same if possible as I did with focusshield, but making a fuzz about it being nerfed is foolish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom