MW Dragon raid 22/02/2004

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Boring - MW3 is preferred.

Now that we are using 10 casters & 3 healers, you can get by with a Totem and 1 power bar. Since the Dragon dies in about 40 - 45 seconds.

Been bit close on Saturday's and Sunday's raids though. Monday and Friday were real easy, dunno if we had more powerful casters or what :)

On today's first kill, I nuke two power bars with RP and quickcasted one nuke when oop, that killed dragon actually :)

Oh, and nice raid. We got repop while we were splitting loot and killed dragon twice :)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Belo,

I wonder if it is because I am 50 dark and I am using Specline DArk, which means I am using less power.

Its a thought. Must get some Power Totems :)

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Well sunday was just as easy as friday imo, i nuked out 1 mana bara and like 10% of rp. I need to stop getting the loot though, so boring to have to split stones.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Azurat,

I assume you are joking about the hardship of splitting stones ;) I am sure some people will be more than happy to take on that ardouous job, for a small couple of stones a week as payment.

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
On the saturday hunt we had 1 less caster and we were unlucky with dragon AE and stuff.
Sadly we couldnt kill it :(

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately my by BT internet connection is still down. Incredibly frustrating to organise the 2 raids and not be able to logon :-(

Shame about the saturday raid however sounds like sunday went well.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
It seems that 10 casters is the magic number. Allows a little bit of slack in the process.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Should try to do mw raids on some toa artefact mobs when it´s out. Perhaps kill dragon a few more times too. :p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I believe the Dragon should be farmed to extinction, while we are able.

I think we may need to organise a TOA Artifact Trip . Plan out a route which will will take us via 4 - 6 "Artifacts Mobs" .

It would probably be best to wait a few weeks until we are more familiar with TOA. In the mean time farm the dragon. My grandmother used to say "You can never have to many Respec Stones". Since they stack, its a nice way to store more than 100p.

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
I believe the Dragon should be farmed to extinction, while we are able.

In the mean time farm the dragon. My grandmother used to say "You can never have to many Respec Stones". Since they stack, its a nice way to store more than 100p.

Put me and my bot on the list for the EXTERMINATION squad =)
For so long have the hungry beast slaughterd that brave vikings of midgaard, it is about time we put this to a stop.

//BimboBane

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I can only hope one of the regular dragon-slayers cant make it some time so I can join ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom