Music References.

L

legendario

Ok,

On a recent visit to the uni shop where I work, I have realised that despite their extensive selection of music magazines most of them are pretty poor (incl. the likes of Q and nme which i can't bare to read)

So I am looking for a good magazine/online reference that will give me a decent account of upcoming new talents (all music genres) and old talents alike.

I was wondering if any of you could help me here

Leg.

X

xane

No problemo, I'll give you a comprehensive and well researched list of the next generation of British Pop Talent right now ...

Got them all ?

S

Scooba Da Bass

Q and NME are the best music magazines you can get that will cover everything instead of focussing on particular genres. Online dotmusic is pretty good.

O

old.Kez

pitchfork is a reasonable site, though their reviews system does go on ratings that seem utterly ridiculous sometimes. Its also one of the prettier music sites out there, unlike so many others that seem to think blinding me with teh ugliee! is a good thing.

E

ECA

I'd just like to remind everyone that mixmag is full of wankers and should be avoided at all costs.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Only reason ever for buying Mixmag was the cut outs in the back for the Emixes and Breezeblocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom