Music festivals and concerts

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Does anyone ACTUALLY enjoy these things, everyone I've been to
I was bored off my tits after an hour.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
yes

camping with your mates with shitloads of booze and drugs, meeting new people and listening to music you like. whats wrong with that? :d

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
the only thing i don't really enjoy is shit weather and festivals..

last year roskilde was awesome.. got a nice red tan.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Roskilde will be immense this year! Cant wait :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
Tempted to go the Leeds Festival just to see Arcade Fire. Rather seem em' in a concert hall type venue though tbh :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
the only thing i don't really enjoy is shit weather and festivals..

last year roskilde was awesome.. got a nice red tan.
sometimes i really enjoy getting wasted when its raining on festivals.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Used to, these days its fuck loads of money for a lesser experience though.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
muzak festivals are always great especially when bob dylan is playing at them in 12 days

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
the best music festivals are ones where you're neck deep in elephant semen....oh wait...:(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Been to quite a few, inc Glastonbury before the capitalist asshats decided the so called "musicians" like Cheryl "I cant mime a blow job let alone a song" Cole need to be paid insane amounts of cash for doing what amounts to jiggling celulite and botox at an us while thinking about their next pay check.

I went to Download festival a few years back, had a blast, what I remember, but I also remember not being skint when I left!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
going to Lounge on the Farm in about 2 weeks wooo

I know what you mean Whoodoo, ever since festivals have started selling out instantly they just haven't seemed as fun

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
i am going to see midlake in sheffield on tuesday, this will be my first concert since the leeds festival in 2005 (i dont get out much)

theres only a few bands that i would actually pay to see and midlake seem to be one of them............

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
check out:

The temper trap they will be insanely awesome

I went to see The Temper Trap in Rock City in Nottingham, I have to say, there were pretty shit hot :)

You listen to their album and a couple of songs grab your attention but when they're live, all their songs are amazing! :O

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Went to Download this year and it was really good. Food and drink were overpriced, but the line-up was awesome (if you're a certain age, anyway!). AC/DC, Aerosmith, RATM, Motorhead, Saxon, Slash, Billy Idol and Deftones all played the main stage. Some stuff for the youngsters as well like Emo for my Valentine and Atreyu and whatnot.

Plus, it's the only day of my life where I managed to get sunburnt and nearly drowned on the same day!

And yes, lots of bewbies and lots of (worryingly fat, in many cases) scantily-clad women.

Was the first festival I've been to actually, and I'll be looking to go again next year.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I went to see The Temper Trap in Rock City in Nottingham, I have to say, there were pretty shit hot :)

You listen to their album and a couple of songs grab your attention but when they're live, all their songs are amazing! :O

awesome! I'm so pumped to see them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom