Murd

O

old.Bourkester

As we all know murd is empty. I know there was an arranged time for some fights last week or something but i missed it :(

I myself have been organizing raids in hib trieing to get the keep in hope it will bring out some action, we caught it for a second time a few days ago but i have seen nothing :(.

so how about today(saterday) lets say from 8 pm gmt onwards we have some fun grp vs grp combat maybe even trieing for the keep and stuff.
maybe this will liven murd up for a while i hope :).

well anyway ill be there and ill bring some friends along and i hope ull be there too. :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Bourkester

btw

btw a BIG thank you to everyone that actually came to the raid every person there was needed :) and thx for your patiance after a ram carrier went ld and couldnt get back on, and i had to go back to hib and get some parts.

ps. whoever that kobold was he sure was brave attcking me the ram operater infront of 16 plus hibs i just ignored and saw u gained .... rps

pss. and gratz to the mage who nearly ruined the whole thing who done a few aoes and nearly killed us all but we survied just phew :)

Users who are viewing this thread