Murd

N

Nightchill

Does anyone actually go there? It seems perpetually quiet..

W

Warbadger

I'm hoping everyone currently reaching kicking-out point in Thidranki will go there.

What is eveyone planning to do next?

H

Halo | NS

IOY

Go to Yggdra and cause havoc.

I went to Murd the other night. Nobody there, very boring, don't know what all the fuss was about.

anim_assassin.gif

R

Rolith DeJeun

I intend to lead a keep take against the forces of Midgard in the not too distant future. I call all Albions of the correct season to prepare themselves. For that keep shall be ours. You shall receive your summon when the time comes. Answer it. For Albion. For the honour of Excalibur.

S

Sazyasha

Got my 29er cleric there, gimme a call then time is due Roalith ;)

R

Roalith

Wrong one Sarya... That's Rolith, not Roalith. Yes, I know we're both Templars as well, but we are definately two different people ;)

S

SFXman

Yggdra is fun for stealthers at Murd levels, but for non-stealthers it is sort of suicide at those levels :rolleyes:
Scouts can go at like L20+ already... I did...

F

Fafnir

Just realized very off TOPIC

So it was you who always killed me at UC... :(

Hehehehe, saw a stealther sneaking up, behind me two days ago, when i was killin of two green con hibs, at the road from Grallarhorn, he was still stealthed thou, dont think he knew i saw him since when i killed the hibs, he turned just behind me and started to stealth away, so i just zapped him with my bellow. Soz bout that, grey con..... But i knew what you where thinking....

And thx all hibs and alb at yggdra and odins last nite. Got shit loads of rlm from the bunch just outside the yggdra gate, when you crammed up so i could hit you all with a few mjölner then get mezzed, then some cute Saracen tried to snipe me twice but missed then got a hit for 50 points in dam, so i could retreat to the gate.... :) Was a mess there as we chased some guys almost all the way to Jamtland but the last one managed to log.

P

Pwyiw TwoFace

Rolith, I shall join you shortly. I am but one season off the upper limit of Murd. You need but call and I shall be there, for now I can climb the walls of the keep and slay defenders from within.

<bows and fades to black.>

R

Rolith DeJeun

Pwyiw, I shall enjoy your presence and your skills. Vajb, clerics are always welcome.

To all the Albions that are of the Murd. seasons, and wish to partake in the keep raid, please PM me here on the forums with your: (a) Name (ingame), (b) season, (c) class (and spec), (d) main character name (if this is your alt) and (e) if you are able to supply one or more non wood related ram parts. That way, I can summon you all at the correct time ingame.

I look forward to raising Albions banners over that keep. For now, may the preperations commence.

<salute>

W

Warbadger

...and I look forward to showing you my naked blue arse out of the keep window as your stealther's body is thrown from the battlements.

:m00:

C

Col|

Roalith

You sure your two different people? and not to different personalities inhabiting the same body? or should that be two bodies inhabiting the same personality? :p

C

Col|

Anyway, I've had a lvl26 Fire wiz sitting around doing nothing since the BGs came out. Went to Murd the first night, lots of people there, died in less then 30 secs of arriving....no surprises there wearing paper armor. Went there again couple of weeks later, empty, apart from a very nice female, I assume, SB who 1-shot me, then blew me a kiss...aint you a sweetie :p

I'll be up for anything that goes on there, Roalith knows how to get hold me in game, and yes, I can supply ram beaks if needed (thanks for your custom so far Roa ;) )

A

Asonn

Re: Just realized very off TOPIC

Originally posted by Fafnir
then some cute Saracen tried to snipe me twice but missed then got a hit for 50 points in dam, so i could retreat to the gate.... :)

Hehe , Fafnir that cute saracen was me mate , saw you standing there and just had to try :p . Missed my crit and second shot , surprised i hit you with third to be honest ( was only lvl 29 )

Kediec Lvl 30 Scout

F

Fafnir

Hehehe, dam my lvl 25 hunter is better, hit a lvl 45 merc for 60 in dam at lvl 23... :) Guess it was a lucky shot. Cant even survive alone against purp mobs...

Users who are viewing this thread