murd invasion?

U

ulukin

Ok having recently gone past the 350 limit to enter thidranki and having read so many posts as how ppl would like to play in murd but nobody go's ....

Hows about we set a day and a time and get as many albs/mids/hibs as possable to go crazy and invade the place, I personaly need a little xp time (still being lvl 24, hey it is my 4th alt) so maybe friday night? say 20:00 onwards? (gmt)

Hows this sound to everyone .. comments .. suggestions ... anything.

Hey who knows if it works out maybe ppl will start to return and play there every night :0)

Z

zedorf luribomb

wouldnt mind comin with my hero :p

still got about 40rps to get before i hit limit in thid with my NS :(

O

old.Schenton

I'll pop in friday night to.

I usualy don't kill annything with my warrior but who know's......

S

Sazyasha

I'll attend, I'll try to get as many as I can with me ;)

try keeping resskilling and whacking of ressers down tho, since that often makes people fed up and don't come back :p

Nothing to shoot at in other words :/

U

ulukin

great to see a few ppl think this idea could work,

I have a feeling some people have seen this and thought yeah ill go, but havnt posted so to those peple .......

please if you intend to come post here and also tell as many ppl as possable, the reason i ask you to post is that if there are many posts here it might just encorage more people to come, kinda like a snowball effect :)

p.s ill be posting this on my guild forum so hopefuly there will be a few mids out there :)

Z

zedorf luribomb

I went there today with my hero, only to see to my amazement that albs were raidin :p they failed misarably and i got to 1on1 a polearm dude :clap: i was quite dissapointed to see how low dmg he hit me for thou :( I almost did twice, and iv heard polies are supposed to hurt :confused: then a evil minstrel came and killed me

so i went back on next port.. only to find myself alone with a cute norsewoman :p can't remember name thou! :touch: was gaz.. gez.. something :) we decided trough excellent communication skills to kill albs if they came back but they didnt :( so we had a picnic then i suicided :clap:

and i see you all on friday.. dont kill me too much if i cant get a rezzer with me :(

O

old.Kian

I'll have Tremayne levelled out of Thidranki (if not all the way to 29 by then) and I'll make a point of visiting Murd on Friday evening, maybe trying out this wall climbing stuff.

Be nice to see a few old faces and cut a few old throats :)

U

ulukin

well friday night came i dinged 29, i had a nice new axe crafted for me, i arranged all my gear, quickbars and assigned all my new skill points.................

I saw 4 mids there and 0 hibs 0 albs,

considering the amout of posts on this forum with ppl saying "goodbye thidranki i hope i see you all in murd" I hoped ppl might have responded .. alas not to be ...... well see you all in emain! ... maybe!

O

old.Kian

My sincere apologies for not giving you some realm points (I was intending to go along, even though I'd barely dinged 26), but my main was called upon to assist with a few keep retakes followed by the ritual botched charge in the face of a much larger Midgard army in Emain :(

G

Gezmoz

so i went back on next port.. only to find myself alone with a cute norsewoman :p can't remember name thou! was gaz.. gez.. something :) we decided trough excellent communication skills to kill albs if they came back but they didnt :( so we had a picnic then i suicided

hardly a picnic ;D , more of a "dance" with random items in our inventorys :p

Gomez- 40 Healer
Gezmoz- 32 Skald

Users who are viewing this thread