mumble-groan-nerfcry thread (warning : explicit language

K

klavrynd

Please follow my example to keep the boards clean (and therefor post here)
---------------------------------------------------------------

FFS NERF CHANTERSSS!!! WHY DO I BOTHER FARMING UBER ITAMS WHEN THEY NUKE THROUGH THEM ANUHOW

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

FZEFjez!fj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

old.Tohtori

I like to watch naked boobie. But only for a while, it's not that much fun but it's refreshing. You know, like for women the ass of antonio banderas.

Bunnies are the cool as well.

A

arladon

I like to watch balls... Like hard ones... Who knock into eachother... and then one the one on the end flies, and returns. Then it knocks the other balls and then it does that for hours... I would make a book about it if only I had such an invention... What is it called! TELL ME!

N

Novamir

i request that this atrocity be moved to a corresponding on-topic forum.

F

Flimgoblin

FFS! NERF BLADEMASTERS THEY DO ALMOST HALF THE DAMAGE OF ZERKSERS!!!!

THEY'RE MEANT TO BE GIMP TANKS NOT GOOD TANKS! !ARHHARHAHRARHARARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!!!

and move this to General ;) or maybe an RvR forum.

J

Jiggs

exactly which fool designed BAoD????

i would like to kill him irl

O

old.Tohtori

Funny..and i'd like to kill Jiggs irl... well, guess that's how the tables turn and monekys roll on handlebars.

K

klavrynd

GODFUCKINGDAMNED STILL MUCHO WHINE ON GENERAL BOARDSi!!!!!!!

I HAVE FAILED!!!!!!!!

S

Sigurd

Anyone know where the guy in charge of GOA's Customer Service lives? Just an innocent ponder...

S

Sharma

NERF ALBION FFS!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
NERF HIBERNIA FFS!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!1111111111111111111111
NERF MIDGARD FFS!!!!!!!!111!!!1111111111
NERF TEH ZERG!!1111111111
KILL TEH CHANTER!11!!!!1!
FECKING NERF NERFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!1!!!11

A

arladon

Why do you ruin my posts!? Get married! have a cow! Why not buy the whole farm why don't you! Argh! Your missunderstanding in simple words are as cruel as a mans taste for sleeping a cold afternoon in new jearsey, texas - alabama! ARGH! Your like a .... A thing with ears that blows things out his eye and says: "Peanutt buttah peanutt buttah, I come to get yoooouuu!".
:bore:

A

arladon

You just said a bad word. An offencive one. If I had read it while having my left eye partially closed, I would swear you where a racist.

O

old.job

NERF support lines that ask you to press * twice before continuing, you know what's coming next.

for all other enquires press 0
..press5
..press3
..press4
..press0

...NU tone

arrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Jiggs
exactly which fool designed BAoD????

i would like to kill him irl

I'll help!
And then they made it last slightly less time and said "there, fixed" instead of making it only apply to the chanter like it's meant to. Chumps!

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.LandShark
I'll help!
And then they made it last slightly less time and said "there, fixed" instead of making it only apply to the chanter like it's meant to. Chumps!

fyi, the description is wrong, not the ra. except the lasts 60secs part :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom