Question Multiple Mouse Buttons and DAOC Qbars

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I recently came across a new mouse to try, and it's got 2 "extra" buttons on each side.

Can you set a spell to the buttons? In-game using /keyboard I've set /face to Mouse button 4 which is great and works. But there's no Qbar options there.

So... using /qbind in-game I've set it to the spell in slot 10 of bar 1 goes off when I press F1. Can I then somehow get it so the mouse side button does what F1 would do??

Or is than an easier way maybe, I tried qbind'ing and pressing the mouse button but it didn't work.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Hiya mate :)

easiest way is to dl xmouse, its simple and easy to use. the program is set to run at start up but you can deactivate it if you wish.

e.g. you will get a box pop up with loads of mouse buttons which react when you press them on your mouse so u can easily identify what the program see's as mouse 4 then you change it so taht when you press that button it acts as if youve pressed a button on your keyboard.

so, replace a mouse button with a key then you can qbind your mouse buttons to any action or spell.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Wow! that was easy. Great thx m8 :) +repd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom