Multiple Linkshell Membership?

N

Nephand

I don't have a manual to hand, being at work, but am I right in thinking that one person can be a member of more than one linkshell?

Since I am a member of no linkshells, I've little idea how the whole thing works, but I'm curious ;)

*waits impatiently for decorating to be completed* Tiresome carpet layers...muttergrumble.

N

-Nxs-

Yup - you can be a member of as many linkshells as you like - however some shells may rather you keep to just the one, I know I would rather people in Aurora try to remain in the linkshell at all times - we often have members asking for advice or groups.

R

Restart

Talking of linkshells... Aurora got room for one more gimp? (i.e me) :)

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Restart
Talking of linkshells... Aurora got room for one more gimp? (i.e me) :)

Check the site - linked in sig :) we have recently redesigned the council and its comming up to peoples 30 days end of trial so there may be some space soon.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Depends who you ask, been playing a week and a half now and every time I asked I was told that they were full. I ran into tilda two days ago and within 3mins he sorts out for me to join :)wub:'s tilda) I noticed a few people who had posted saying they had just started, after me, were already in the LS...

So I'm unsure as to whether we are full due to game limitations or whether 'the powers that be' put a limit on the member numbers themselves. Or It could just be that the people I'd spoken to (before tilda) just didnt like me! :eek:

T

Tilda

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Check the site - linked in sig :) we have recently redesigned the council and its comming up to peoples 30 days end of trial so there may be some space soon.

I'm on TRIAL!? :wub:

R

Restart

Ok, keep me in mind if you get some room :)
Deleted my lvl 12 warrior on Siren to join Bismarck :p currently lvl 1 noobie Hume Thief in Windhurst :)

D

denser

Originally posted by Tilda
I'm on TRIAL!? :wub:

Hehe ^^

I'm sure he means the 30 day free trial that came with the game, some peeps may drop out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom