Multiple accounts

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So given how ywain is at the moment with all the keep/tower humping i've been seriously considering setting up 5-6 accounts :p thoughts on it? was pondering some setups rather than traditional multi pbaoes some setups i'd been considering:

Setup 1

Cleric
Ice Wizard/VP3 - Stormlord
Ice Wizard/VP3 - Stormlord/Convoker

Setup 2

Cleric
Ice Wizard/VP3 - Convoker
Reaver 50 SR/10% spell damage/101 pie/TWF3

Setup 3

Cleric
Ice Wizard/VP3 - Convoker

Setup 4

Cleric
Friar / Battlemaster / ST3

Which setup you reckon looks the best for keep/tower defence/bombing, I kinda like the 2 reaver/2 ice wizard setup 2x pulsing reavers for interupts/bombs+pbaoe to top it off.

Basicly sick of being zerged to death and all the port cutting so i'm moving with the times.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Resist to the Dark Side!

I'm trying trust me gahn :p although with Hawkeye and Kzar zerg out every single night screwing over ports its starting to get boring fast.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Sort out a fg or small man.

When all said and done, you must have to be a bit of a nutter (read american) to put the time in to get those macro groups working. I'd never have the patience.

Sorry I didn't actually answer your question. :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I'm trying trust me gahn :p although with Hawkeye and Kzar zerg out every single night screwing over ports its starting to get boring fast.

Gonna log on Irc Ywain channel next days so we can arrange some small men fights and have some fun, and fuck the zergers ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Gonna log on Irc Ywain channel next days so we can arrange some small men fights and have some fun, and fuck the zergers ;)

just get your chanter/eld to respec pbaoe get a static tempest and farm kzar's zerg :( maybe they'll stop then.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
just get your chanter/eld to respec pbaoe get a static tempest and farm kzar's zerg :( maybe they'll stop then.

Not my idea of fun m8 :/
Pushing to get some small men and 8 men "circle" to have some proper fights tbh.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sort out a fg or small man.

When all said and done, you must have to be a bit of a nutter (read american) to put the time in to get those macro groups working. I'd never have the patience.

Sorry I didn't actually answer your question. :D

Aye it'd be alot of work setting it up/getting used to the setup/binds etc :p funnily enough most of the macro rvr groups are from Australia tho.. well the Beth group is, talked with him a few times on vent nice guy tbh.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
If I could do it, I would do setup 3. And maybe ask another Ice Wizzy to join grp :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
TWF dont stack iirc

Aye they dont :) I can have 90 seconds worth of TWF3 on keep defence tho :p when people rush lord room with 3x twf's available + 3 agony trans + 3 reaver rr5 + 3 reaver pulses ticking for about 70 ish each so say 210 per 3 seconds aoe pulse + ice wizard it'd be more or less instant death for a zerg to push in.

My main concern would be is if someone dropped a static tempest on me I guess it'd screw me over but then again if I had 3x pulses going it'd still keep the majority of casters interupted for a fair while.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Making a macro group seems a little extreme, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Given the experience of fighting the existing high rr macro groups, expect to get rolled at low rr by competent groups, aim for Moc3 and err profit. Four x QC spec wizzie bolt hurts...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just been messing around having abit of random fun :) made 3x theurgs for a laugh to see what my main pc can handle :p I can handle 3x accounts off my main pc with more or less no lag (although i've not tested it in rvr)

3x theurgs with about 8 pets each up off one pc didnt seem to cause any lag going to test it with 3 ice wizards or 3 reavers to see what happens... at this rate tho i'll have to fix my bot pc as my wifes laptop is rather dire and wouldnt perform to well in rvr.... potentially I could run my own full group tho :eek: lol

- English -

Resident Freddy
Just been messing around having abit of random fun :) made 3x theurgs for a laugh to see what my main pc can handle :p I can handle 3x accounts off my main pc with more or less no lag (although i've not tested it in rvr)

3x theurgs with about 8 pets each up off one pc didnt seem to cause any lag going to test it with 3 ice wizards or 3 reavers to see what happens... at this rate tho i'll have to fix my bot pc as my wifes laptop is rather dire and wouldnt perform to well in rvr.... potentially I could run my own full group tho :eek: lol

ive got a macro etc to control all accounts from 1 keyboard.. although you can do it via the network for other pcs ive only controlled 2 daoc accounts through 1 keyboard because i only have 2 accounts ;}

casting wizards at the same time are fun .. needs a bit of practise and stuff tho to get used to it. I also made a macro to stick up so i didnt have to alt tab, it just used to /target wizard one, then /stick ;p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ive got a macro etc to control all accounts from 1 keyboard.. although you can do it via the network for other pcs ive only controlled 2 daoc accounts through 1 keyboard because i only have 2 accounts ;}

casting wizards at the same time are fun .. needs a bit of practise and stuff tho to get used to it. I also made a macro to stick up so i didnt have to alt tab, it just used to /target wizard one, then /stick ;p

I just use the same macro thing as i've used on wow/everquest in the past allows me to control everything from 1 keyboard aswell also allows you to add custom scripts to tweek it down to the last little detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom