[MUF] are leaving this league

O

old.Chucky_M

When we joined this league we had high hopes for it, we have now had our second no show match from [SLH] and are told we have to play these idiots again - why because they server [SLH] picked was in error. I'm quite sure this has nothing to do with the fact that they have 2 admins on their 'team'.
Most newbie clans can manage 8 ppl and if a clan in this league cant and back this up with threats and insults then im sorry but I dont want to waste my time with you all. Worse to leave the server at the last minute to fix Battlecom and then complain you dont have a full squad is stupid. But to do this twice and the admins ignore this is way out of line.
Im really pissed off at this as everything we did both times was according to the rules that the 'admins' refused to follow.
This league from the little I have seen of it is corrupt, if you dont follow your own rules you are worse than UKTFCL because at least they try to follow the rules.
Before you hit the reply button, please bear in mind im not attemting to open up an argument, its a fact. Shame we had some good games here from quite a few clans. To them clans thanks - it was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom