MSN Nicknames

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Latest version of MSN Messenger supports easy nicknames. Don't know about everyone else but i'll find this incredibly useful, I had a long list of DAOC contacts who used out of game names, and i'd forgotten who most of them were. Now you can just overwrite the name with their daoc char name!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Latest version of MSN Messenger supports easy nicknames. Don't know about everyone else but i'll find this incredibly useful, I had a long list of DAOC contacts who used out of game names, and i'd forgotten who most of them were. Now you can just overwrite the name with their daoc char name!

0o, is it out allredy ?

im useing msn live... but no idea if that supports it

edit: ahh.. found it :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I can rename everyone Gamah then pretend im always talking to him...

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds rather usefull then, i have loads of those vague old doac ppl in the list :)
Which version of msn is that ? : >

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
It's on Windows Live Messenger (the new MSN) -

Right click > Edit Contact > Contact > Nickname

Extremely good idea - stops those tards having names like "%"£$%$% WOOOPPAAHHH - Dave - ^%$%!!"" ZZZ ARSS ENGLANDLOLROFL"!"!"!!!!!

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe - They're mates they just have silly names - I was using tards in an affectionate, not FH manner - cofusing I know. =)

It annoys me. So this feature is nice.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
www.mess.be and down the mess patcher, then you can remove all silly adds and junkstuff and make it clean, r0x!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
MesS° said:
Isint netlimiter only good for 1 thing, creating lag?

Ofcourse, need it to lag myself down so it takes longer time to mess in daoc, nice way of trying to flame bait :) you can limit upload/download on programs for example DC/MSN if you are playing and dont wanna cut the transfer but wanna slow it down while playing m8

Puppet said:
Its just, that picture on MSN makes it all messed up :<
(haha) ;|

MaCaBr3

Banned
Fortunately for me, most of my friends on msn don't use kiddystyle r-tarded nicknames. But i'm gonna rename one of the names to "stupid little bitch" tho.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
unless im mistaken this isnt new? i remember renaming people on my list many moons ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom