msn hotmail address' post em!

M

makgsnake

perv.

just like the time elajt asked were i lived :scared:

V

Validus

posting your email in public like that is really not wise and careless :eek:. ur personality is soooo gonna get stolen soon probably!

F

Flesh

OMG LOL M8'S POST YOUR HOTMAIL ADRESSES, MAKE SURE IT'S AN EMAIL THAT INCLUDES YOUR NAME!
AND THEN POST YOUR PASSWORD IN THE THREAD A FEW PAGES DOWN OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOL!1!11!!!111!ONE!!111ONE!!1111ONE!!11ONE!111111!1!!!!1!!!1ONE!11111111111111!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLONE11111111LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!111111!!!

S

SilverHood

ohhh, now, to sign you guys up for lots of stuff! :D

M

makgsnake

btw a little advice to u hotmail n00bs, make sure youre password Q is hard to guess, cus people could get access to your passes (if your that stupid to leave them in there)

my mates was "my favourate coloure" :clap:

S

Sabu

I´ts really easy for some guys to hack hotmail passwords. Hope you dont have your Daoc account in that email ...

S

Sharma

exactly, and youre hotmail account has your rl name on it, so he gets your account, finds your "new" password and take the name of the account, bingo hes just took over your account, GG :rolleyes:

C

Cush

Originally posted by makgsnake
btw a little advice to u hotmail n00bs, make sure youre password Q is hard to guess, cus people could get access to your passes (if your that stupid to leave them in there)

my mates was "my favourate coloure" :clap:

ppl actualy use that? i always type in

fasdaskfokasflöasf

guess that one if you can ;)

C

Cush

Originally posted by Sharma
exactly, and youre hotmail account has your rl name on it, so he gets your account, finds your "new" password and take the name of the account, bingo hes just took over your account, GG :rolleyes:

you actualy put in true info whe signing up for a hotmail?

M

Mr_Omen

now you see :) make 2 email addresses ;) 1 to post of forums etc and 1 for more serious things :D i dont think ill give my address out tho :p dont fancy an orgy

M

mucking_fuppet

SarahT will you make babies with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom