MSN Block?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Pick your brains please guys?

If somebody were, say, to block you on MSN but you leave their contact on your list, do they still appear in your MSN Network, with pictures and status updates?

Somebody I've been talking to on Facebook for months now suddenly decided to block me on Facebook, with no warning and no explanation. I've sent her a couple of e-mails to MSN but had no reply back, but her profile still appears in my network contacts.

I'm a little puzzled as to what is going on. Something similar happened before when her big sister found out her 18 year old sister had the hots for geriatric me, so wouldn't be surprised if it was something similar again :S

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You old perv, hunting for little girls on facebook! :eek:

But since i'm due one good deed for today; You can't tell if they have blocked you, they seem offline all the time and there is no way to see otherwise. Even if there is a scammer program out there that claims you can see MSN contacts.

So in a nutshell;

Only way to see is either via a mutual friend, by mail or by using some underhanded second account creation and inviting.

Ezteq

Queen of OT

If somebody were, say, to block you on MSN but you leave their contact on your list, do they still appear in your MSN Network, with pictures and status updates?...:S

erm not sure I know you can still see them but they always appear off line, its been flipping ages since I went on MSN

the block facility is a very useful one but i wish it would bounce a message back just saying "so and so has blocked you please stop talking to them" because otherwise people don't get the hint...make another account and then start spamming you with that one rofl

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I do understand why the "perv" comments come out. When I was 18 a girl my age that I really liked went out with a guy of 35 and got married to him. I was so upset I could have burst a blood vessel :D

I've no intention of creating another hotmail account just to find out what is going on, anybody that can go from sweet nothings one evening to blocking you the next day isn't really worth worrying about. But I was intrigued as to why her profile is still in my MSN Network.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I think they do it so people don't realise they've been blocked and get all angry and start looking for vengence and stuff "OMG you blocked me now I will kill you IRL!!" that kind of thing, you sound right tbh if she's as capricious as that I shouldn't bother, you'll be saving yourself from a big headache...unless maybe her sister blocked you without her knowing it...The Plot Thickens!!

dum dum duuuum!!!

soze

I am a FH squatter

If somebody were, say, to block you on MSN but you leave their contact on your list, do they still appear in your MSN Network, with pictures and status updates?

Somebody I've been talking to on Facebook for months now suddenly decided to block me on Facebook, with no warning and no explanation. I've sent her a couple of e-mails to MSN but had no reply back, but her profile still appears in my network contacts.

I'm a little puzzled as to what is going on. Something similar happened before when her big sister found out her 18 year old sister had the hots for geriatric me, so wouldn't be surprised if it was something similar again :S

They will stay in your queue but be offline all the time and never update as Thot said. Create a different MSN account using a mutual friends name and add her again get your explanation that way :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I do understand why the "perv" comments come out. When I was 18 a girl my age that I really liked went out with a guy of 35 and got married to him. I was so upset I could have burst a blood vessel :D

I've no intention of creating another hotmail account just to find out what is going on, anybody that can go from sweet nothings one evening to blocking you the next day isn't really worth worrying about. But I was intrigued as to why her profile is still in my MSN Network.

It was a joke you pervy perverson :D

The rest, just telling as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom