Mskin the mighty

• Thread starter Desdecado-Seven
  • Start date
M

mskin

Originally posted by Omniscieous
exactly why I took the piss out of whoever made the stupid claims at first :p

even if one person was the best is it really something to be proud of? it's only a foken computer game, not like you'll get any supermodels hanging off yer arm just cos you good at it ;)

true :] but Im a np, then ppl must insult.

Atrox "ok" :>

F

Freia

Originally posted by mskin
true :] but Im a np, then ppl must insult.

fyi it's the other way around. you are nolby pride so you must be rude and insult people. it comes with the emblem it seems :(

oh and then you must cry about people insulting you back because "good guilds always get bad pr", this is not true. fyi. but that part also comes with the emblem.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Freia
fyi it's the other way around. you are nolby pride so you must be rude and insult people. it comes with the emblem it seems :(

oh and then you must cry about people insulting you back because "good guilds always get bad pr", this is not true. fyi. but that part also comes with the emblem.

Ah I see.

So going by your logic, you're a Warder so you must be a whiner with a superiority complex?

Harhar!

T

tindel

look at HDS, a great guild with no problems with other people on other realms or the same realm for that matter (at least when I played on hibernia), Same goes for Nordic Fury, why be both elite and and ass when you can be a good player and a good person? ;)

F

Freia

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
So going by your logic, you're a Warder so you must be a whiner with a superiority complex?

No.

You badly need to reevaluate your own logic though. :ROFLMAO:

V

VidX

Originally posted by old.Atrox
On the first screen you spam some spell ( cant tell time between cast or what type of spell )

On the second screen you were nuked, then you or some other bard spammed amnesia on the one nukeing you.

atleast admit that you use the bug, nothing worse then an abuser who cant stand for his abuseing.

FYI: you can spam Purge as long as you want, and it doesn't reset the timer...

Unless it actually purges something.

As you said :

On the first screen you spam some spell ( cant tell time between cast or what type of spell )

Yip, let's play Name That Spell!

Sorry, just had to point out the fact you are basing your complaint on something you cannot say for a fact was lulla.

"Yes Officer, I saw the blue van hit the blonde" said the blind man.

I haven't found this lack of timer is true. I have a 5 second and a 10 second delay on my lullas, and always have. Maybe, as someone said, it's only on new bards, but I only created mine in 1.52.

Oh well, hopefully, if there is a bug, it's fixed soon.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by VidX
I haven't found this lack of timer is true. I have a 5 second and a 10 second delay on my lullas, and always have. Maybe, as someone said, it's only on new bards, but I only created mine in 1.52.

Oh well, hopefully, if there is a bug, it's fixed soon.

It's been fixed now.

wtf would some n00b hib bard like you know who's probably never been rvr in thier life and spent all their time playing some alt getting to LGM crafter blablabla like every other lame ass gay hib there ever was :p

dammit get some rvr experience before commenting on things you have no idea about!!! omfg u n00b!

(ps, lo Usp mate ;))

V

VidX

I was in RvR today! And I mezzed someone called Briton Eagle Knight, didn't know you could get spaces in your last name.

:p

hey Corn you muppet, get back to Hib :)

N

)nick(

So how about this ASD (Attack Speed Debuff) bug eh?

P

Petronella

Originally posted by tindel
"OMG! that would be as lame as if Necro's abused the LoS bugs!"

spamming amnesia is even worse, but im not suprised..

!? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom