MS 2000 Service Pack 3

W

Wicoa

Just a quick warning out to all those who have MS 2000.

MS 2000 service pack 3 seems to be very anti-gaming. Since installing the pack my pc has frozen at least once per session I have ID'd alot more and in general had difficulty with games. I have changed nothing else on my pc.

This is not rumour its a fact think it was in pc format or something can't remember but I found all this out after I brought the flaming pack down. Those who don't yet have service pack 3 wait till there's more updates which will fix the problems.

W

Wicoa

Microsoft Windows 2000, its an operating system like linux, windows 98 etc.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

aka Win2k! *is bored and posts randomly*

H

Haradrim

I have Win2k Advanced Server installed on my PC running with Service Pack 3 and had no problems..

( Also a friend of mine have Win2k Professional with SP 3 installed hes doin fine 2 )

might it be something else.. or at least some problems specific to ur hardware..

strange :|

M

Madonion Slicer

Have it running on my 2 PC's and my Internet server and i have experianced no problems

W

Wicoa

Must be me then I play a scout so my pc must be gimped as well.

Long live the gimped ones we are the true kings of daoc (where the hell did that come from ahh well)

V

VidX

Originally posted by Haradrim
I have Win2k Advanced Server installed on my PC running with Service Pack 3 and had no problems..

( Also a friend of mine have Win2k Professional with SP 3 installed hes doin fine 2 )

might it be something else.. or at least some problems specific to ur hardware..

strange :|

Erk!

You better have killed half of those services or you would notice a FAR better performance using Pro...

Seriously, 128mb used by OS before you even press a key unless you have removed alot of stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom