Mrs McGettrick's Fuggler Emporium

Damini

Part of the furniture
Dear OT,

I used to dwell here as a mod. I still have the ritualistic scars, a nervous twitch, and a faint memory of herding cats. So, I'm hoping you'll excuse the intrusion into your lair, and the blatant pimping. I've done made a shop, you see, and was wondering if you would like to have a peruse. After all, Valentines is on the way.

Mrs McGettrick's Fuggler Emporium by cathairandteeth on Etsy

<3

*Flee*

Damini

Part of the furniture
whys it in usd ?

It's a US based website, but if you add something to your basket it automatically asks if you want to convert it to your local currency. Should you NEED and DESIRE a plush spider with fake human teeth for mandibles.

And let's face it. Who doesn't.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol Bertha rox!!

where do the ideas come from...and the concept of human teeth, where and why did it happen?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lol Bertha rox!!

where do the ideas come from...and the concept of human teeth, where and why did it happen?

Well the school dentist didn't turn up one day so Louise being a keen amatuer decided to chance her arm and have a go. After a couple of hundred minor mistakes she is now very good and can even do braces!

Sadly she was left with 180 or so small teeth but rather than waste them she decided to go into business selling grotesque soft toys to terrify young kids with. I can't wait to see the Dragons Den pitch with flashback videos!

Damini

Part of the furniture
I just saw someone selling a bag of fake teeth on ebay, and was pondering why on earth they would do that.

Then started thinking about all the terrifying reasons someone would buy a bag of fake teeth.

Then decided to become that person.

I just make up each one as I go - cut out a basic design, and then hack at its blank face with a pair of scissors, and cram it full of teeth.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Lou is in a dark dark place Ez, best not to ask too many questions.

Are you sure you didn't model them on the bloke upstairs?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I just saw someone selling a bag of fake teeth on ebay, and was pondering why on earth they would do that.

Then started thinking about all the terrifying reasons someone would buy a bag of fake teeth.

Then decided to become that person.

I just make up each one as I go - cut out a basic design, and then hack at its blank face with a pair of scissors, and cram it full of teeth.

My version was better, I can just see you in a white coat with a pair of pliers cackling away whilst pulling some little brats pearly whites out! :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I likes em, you should check out some of the shops in Burley in the new forest the whole village is witch related so the shops all snap up anything original and a bit dark. Your toothy-teds would go like hot cakes there!!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
reminds me of Little Big Planet and the film 9

just need some zips !

megadave

I am a FH squatter
ask that question to chodax and you'll probably get a perverse reply ;)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Delia Smith: Country cooking XXX unleashed?? :p

Weird Science I think. That scene's awesome; how she delivered it with a straight face I'll never know.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I will definately be getting me one or two of those for present give-away.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I have been making more. And I have ordered 600 teeth from china. The word fake was absent from the sale description, but I am happy to convince myself that it is just an oversight.

The dead Edward Cullen one looks better in person. The hair looks less "my hair is an eagle". And I accidentally made one that looked like an albino rabbit version of Hitler, but didn't think the world was ready for it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom