Mrs Dikshit

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I just love the way he keeps going even when everyone in the
room is just to scared to laugh..legend.

Dick shit!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The founder of Party Poker is Anurag Dikshit ^^ Not Diksit :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Mmm and fuck those lying reporters, I googled and the name of the woman in the OP is actually Sheila Dikshit.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
LOL omg I was literally oinking with laughter then, laughed so hard I think I revived one of the frid chickens I had for dinner and scared the crap out of the g/pigs!! Love the way he was pissing himself over it and the other two were being all deadpan

...reminds me of this one time when I was 17 and at a very um naughty party, but we wont go into that, needless to say being the only one that finds something hillarious makes the situation all the funnier!

tierk

Part of the furniture
Well seems he will be out of job soon enough and this isnt the first time the c**t has been making comments that are obviously going to piss people off.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its not that funny. The guy is the only person who's laughing. Everyone else thinks he's a dick. Got nothing to do with being "too scared to laugh".

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I probably would have had to supress a giggle, but it's not as funny as he makes out!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
They took the piss out of her name on mock the week too but dont see the indian high commission getting uperty about that too

Ezteq

Queen of OT
its funny cos he sounds like Norm from 'Yes man' oh now that's just made me chuckle all over again hehe I love being so asinine :clap:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hehe, breakfast new show as well, brilliant that he thought he could get away with that. :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Mr Henry has a reputation for controversial comments.

He once described Scottish singer Susan Boyle as "retarded" and accused a female guest from Greenpeace of having a moustache, New Zealand press reports say.

We need to get this bloke and Jeremy Clarkson to make a show together. :D

Job

As I said.....legend.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I do wonder why he thought it was fitting because she was Indian...was there something I was missing there? While the name might make you laugh a bit... on an early morning show? Like that? Even after hearing how the name is actually said he continues swearing like that and thinks it's okay? Is that guy retarded?

ileks

Part of the furniture
A little chuckle at the start is understandable but ffs that was so cringe worthy.

Job

Very strange, I 'm like mr cringe, I have to leave the room when the acts approach the judges in Xfactor.
But that was pure class, his laugh, the timing of the dik..shit!, the playing on their reluctance to join in, presumably some Indian surnames are based on 'in' like some are 'of'.
Pure fucking comedy gold to me, as mentioned above, get him on Top Gear.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oh my god when he said its a good name as she is indian i just covered my eyes with my hands , wtf is he on :*(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Heard on the news this morning that he has been fired

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom