MR Song

T

The Fonz

What's the tune that's played whilst Trinity is on the motorbike during the car chase scene in Matrix Reloaded.

It goes something like this :

Der der da da da der da da der der.

G

Garaen

Try: (Not sure if its even in here)

Rob Dougan : Chateau

Juno Reactor Vs. Don Davis : Burly Brawl

Don Davis : Trinity Dream

Not sure if its in there, but Der der da da da der da da der der. isnt very specific :D

O

old.Xarr

Hi all, my name is xarr and I'll be your sarcasm instructor today. The Fonz doesn't want to know the name of the song in the Reloaded movie. He was merely making a sarcastic joke based upon some other dudes post some time ago where this sort of question was asked. Thank you for listening.

G

gengi

I think its the theme tune from Dallas.

But I haven't seen the movie so cannot be sure.

Later

J

Jonaldo

How do you spell the intro to the old 'be-bop' (do-wop, whatever :eek7: ) version of Blue Moon?

G

gengi

Originally posted by Omniscieous
How do you spell the intro to the old 'be-bop' (do-wop, whatever :eek7: ) version of Blue Moon?

whop bop debop de dang a dang dang a ding a ding ding a ding a ding dong Blue Moon you left me standing alone...

Possibly

later

J

Jonaldo

Nah it started with "Bababa" I definitely remember :p
Then another "Bababa",then "Gadangadangdang" may have followed but I get lost about here.

G

gengi

Nah it started with "Bababa" I definitely remember :p
Then another "Bababa",then "Gadangadangdang" may have followed but I get lost about here.

Quite possibly :D is that the live version or the single version ?

Later

T

The Fonz

It was 'Juno Reactor | Don Davis - Mona Lisa'

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by The Fonz
What's the tune that's played whilst Trinity is on the motorbike during the car chase scene in Matrix Reloaded.

Hmm..if anyone asked me to say how a tune went on any scene in that movie i would have to go:

"Gee..you know what? I didn't really listen to the music."

I honestly was so lost in that movie that everything except the visuals and the plot thinkers/mind funkers was lost in the background.

J

Jonaldo

Re: Re: MR Song

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I honestly was so lost in that movie that everything except the visuals and the plot thinkers/mind funkers was lost in the background.

Shame there was pretty much no plot and the CGI were so overdone the whole movie ended up as utter bullshit.

Heard some people saying how fantastic the fight scene on the truck was.. let's be honest, it was a joke, the amount of times Morph got knocked up in the air and landed on the truck again was laughable. Think about it, a truck moving about 70 miles an hour, if you jump about 6 inches in the air you won't land back on the truck, Morph flew about 10 feet in the air and did? :eek7: it's a fucking joke man.
The whole movie is one big yawnfest with some of the worst actors and actresses about.(try and list the 'great' films Keannu Reeves, Carrie-Ann Moss and Lawrence Fishbourne have been in, and try and attribute any of it to their acting)

Could flame the movie a lot more but there's been so many threads and posts about it, it's just not worth the time typing it.

O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: Re: MR Song

Could flame the movie a lot more but there's been so many threads and posts about it, it's just not worth the time typing it.

Same here...only a total 180 though. I can't make people like the movie, i did immensly..many did...it's a divider and can't be really judged yet. In my opinion that is.

Try watching, say, boondock saints halfway through and then analyse it and wait for six months to see how it ends and you'll notice why MR bashing isn't that exact science.

At the end of the day, noone who liked it will hate it and noone who hated it will like it.

T

The Fonz

It's only a fucking action film.

It's a 2 hour escape from reality.

If you can't turn your intellect off for 2 hours and just enjoy watching it then I really truly pity you.

Go watch American beauty imho.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by The Fonz
It's only a fucking action film.

It's a 2 hour escape from reality.

If you can't turn your intellect off for 2 hours and just enjoy watching it then I really truly pity you.

Go watch American beauty imho.

bingo!

People trying to make a lot of out an average action flick.
Can find many philosophies in Stallone & Scharzenneger movies also but don't bother posting them here.

M

Munkey-

Punjabi MC - Mudian to bach ke

I remember it perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom