Mr. Niceguy!

O

old.Galieran

A.k.a Kantz, lvl 50 theu

I think that he earns a thread on BW too, since he stood for days, if not weeks and buffed all at Prydwin Keep. I certainly wanna thank him for getting me leveled very quickly at that time.

K

Khalen

Ehm are you gonna keep on spamming the forum with these kind of actually useless threads? God I wonder what you do when you gonna post every theurg and every cleric who buff someone else...

D

deadparrot

Originally posted by Khalen
Ehm are you gonna keep on spamming the forum with these kind of actually useless threads? God I wonder what you do when you gonna post every theurg and every cleric who buff someone else...

Yes, keep your happy treads to yourself filthy alb! we only need flame treads here!
/sarcasm:sleeping:

H

Hit ^_^

kanzt's is the no1 buffer in alb.
no one like him standing at pkb or following low lvls for houres to buffing them.
great post.

B

[BF]kate

:clap: :clap:
Kantz is so great, he deserves his own thread!

:wub:

O

old.Filip

Agree .. kantz does A lot to help lower lvl's!!

K

kestral

When I was a naked newbie, running along the roads, Kantz stopped me, and gave me 5g and told me to go buy some armor. I was absolutely touched by this. Made my night, so to speak. I ran across him again recently, and told him about how much he affected me that night, with his unexpected gift. We had a nice little visit, he's a very nice person. Gives the word gentleman true meaning. Thanks, Kantz!

G

g0ldenbone

Ill just add my voice to the chorus of praise..

do-ray-me-fa-so-la-ti-doe

(er.. thats doe a dear.. spanner)

O

old.Second

Originally posted by kestral
When I was a naked newbie, running along the roads, Kantz stopped me, and gave me 5g and told me to go buy some armor. I was absolutely touched by this. Made my night, so to speak. I ran across him again recently, and told him about how much he affected me that night, with his unexpected gift. We had a nice little visit, he's a very nice person. Gives the word gentleman true meaning. Thanks, Kantz!

havent your mother told you not to accept money from strangers? next ting you do is to follow him home hmmm?
;)

O

old.Sepiritz

Yes indeed, Kantz is the nicest guy around that I know of. Whenever you see him, make sure you let him know how nice he is. He really appreciates it. :)
Also, if you need some powerleveling you can ask his alts.. Hmm.. Not sure if I should include the names. What do you think Kantz? :)

L

Legaoniel_v

thread

I suppose it's only typical that we have a good thread full of nice views etc. that someone seems to have a whine about it.

For my pennys worth - nice one m8, any one who can help the newbies out with only our thanks in return for his trouble is a good, decent player - not the sort of thing we should be discouraging, methinks!

O

opoc

Its the kind of things that make a grown man cry :D

I start quite a few alts, it's nice when a high level theurgist or wizard pops by while running trhough the lowbie area's. I did it with my level 20 wizard along time ago, shame at level 20 it isnt the same great buffs but I guess every bit helps. I would give money to lowbies if I had the money however, I do on prydwen but alas my ranger there is nearly pennyless too :D

E

Edaudric

Kantz! That's the one I have been seeking since I got my new account. I remember he helped my Avalonian Paladin. He also helped a Cleric who was grouped with me.
He was around level 37 then. He also buffed me and everyone in the Tomb of Mithra, and I grew 4 extra levels back then.

I thank you here, and I hope to get to thank you ingame.

C

Cerverloc

BANANA

banana.gif

O

old.Odysseus

Yes indeed, Kantz is the nicest guy around that I know of. Whenever you see him, make sure you let him know how nice he is. He really appreciates it.

I second that.
If he is not online, do try his alts. He really deserves this praise for being so very very very kind, nice, good hearted, nice, friendly, gullible, nice, nice and nice.

K

knockout

kantz is giving albion a bad name by helping all these ppl. hang him by camelot hills bridge i say.

S

sorusi

Kantz is the nicest person in albion, and after all he helped me i cant do more than to help him at tanglers ;)

H

Hit ^_^

just found this in my chat log. its the exact start of the chat log.
and look who is one of the first persons i meet in the game :p

*** Chat Log Opened: Wed Feb 27 01:45:17 2002

[01:45:18] Avocado was just killed by a brownie grassrunner!
[01:45:27] Spliff was just killed by Slythcur!
[01:45:28] Rydborg was just killed by an emerald snake!
[01:45:31] @@Kantz says, "Maybe on other side"
[01:45:32] Darkcrusader was just killed by a brownie nomad!
[01:45:34] @@You say, "took the yellow zombie whit 5 hits"
[01:45:35] Kantz points.
[01:45:36] You are no longer auto-following your target.
[01:45:49] Frank was just killed by Slythcur!
[01:46:07] @@You send, "were are you from?" to Kantz
[01:46:08] Kantz casts a spell!
[01:46:08] Your body is covered with a hard sheath of earth.

O

old.Kantz

Thanks a lot for all those kind messages; it's making me a bit embarrassed :)

I don’t really need a thanks topic for what I have done, nor do I want anything in return. There are a lot of people around in Albion, which helps others, one way or another. Just look after all the small things and people will see Albion is really not that bad a realm :clap:

Sigh… people still teasing me with being Mr.Niceguy. I have worked hard to attain the reputation as “Evil and Rude”, but so far I’m not impressively successful </e grumbles>

So please stop calling me nice! ... There’s certain "friends" which takes screenshot of those messages and torture me with them :twak:

M

Madonion Slicer

Ah Kantz you know you are mister nice guy, i was with you yesterday when that Troll was pestering you for about an hour for a duel, even tho he was grey and you knew you could nuke him in one you let him be.

Come on admit it there is not a bad bone in your body, i know if it had been me he was pestering all that time, i would of stick poked him to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom