Mp Studded Sleeves

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Af102, freshly crafted and looking for a new home!.

Make me an offer, 3p minimum :]

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Af102, freshly crafted and looking for a new home!.

Make me an offer, 3p minimum :]

you are out of your mind.. m8

with 20% markup and 50 retrys thats 1p 312g 43s 33c(1p 195g 56s cost price) ... no one in there right mind would pay 3plat for that item.. it doesnt even need you to make the effort and get tailor supplys

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Actually for some time now its been pretty much sellers markets with crafted stuff. I put my MP suit of studded on sale for ridiculous price since was planning to save it for my scout and when I got back from WoW break it was gone... So now I have to make new set for my scout...

People are paying pretty easily 100 retry prices if you give it a little time... Not that I like it but then again dont have to go check much ME prices to realise why. Would have to make and sell 20 MP's for one scroll with your realistic pricing. :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Alyssania said:
Actually for some time now its been pretty much sellers markets with crafted stuff. I put my MP suit of studded on sale for ridiculous price since was planning to save it for my scout and when I got back from WoW break it was gone... So now I have to make new set for my scout...

People are paying pretty easily 100 retry prices if you give it a little time... Not that I like it but then again dont have to go check much ME prices to realise why. Would have to make and sell 20 MP's for one scroll with your realistic pricing. :)

mine cost 700g \0/
hands were 65g was like wtf

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
I think 3 plat is a very fair price ... concidering the time and efford it takes to make MP's and the econemy in this game has changed a LOT

3 plat isn't that much anymore for a lot of people.

I'd buy it Vlad but I just finished my new SC for Shanaia :(

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
fair enough I guess its worth taht ppl are wiling to pay :eek:
I always put it cheap on my CM :<

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
The thing about crafting MPs nowadays is the time it takes to get them..

a decent markup on material costs (say 20%) sounds fair, and was pretty much the norm for a hell of a long time, but now crafters have to balance the profit they can expect with the time required to generate that profit.

Most crafters aren't prepared anymore to spend 2 hours at a forge crafting a MP for a profit of 300 gold, when they can farm scrolls or artis over the same period (having FUN in the process) and probably generate 5 to 10 plat.

I've hugely inflated my prices over the last few months just to discourage the amount of orders I get.. and people are still willing to pay. I want some game time so badly I've actually turned down one or two offers of 15 plat for MP chain boots, gloves and legs... (new fotm template I'm guessing)

It's the lower level players who would potentially suffer most as a result of this, so I'm usually always prepared to make random quality battleground stuff at a normal price as long as I know there isn't a level 50 alt on his same account who I feel is obliged to pay me for my time...

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Aside from the conversation above, these have gone to a guildy, case closed 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom