MP Jo Cox Shot

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"Man accused of murdering MP Jo Cox gives his name as 'death to traitors, freedom for Britain'"

Just gets better, what a fucking fruit.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
13412962_1057805944314158_5853880265229788426_n.jpg

13435358_1057805940980825_8647003767606865035_n.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ohh, where can I get one of those?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I find it interesting those who fail to understand that all those who hold extreamest views are delusional. Naturally you can be delusional about an ideal but still be completely rational about other aspects of your life... But remember you are still delusional about an ideal... Whether this kind of delusion is a sanity issue is completely dependent upon the society you live in.... What I fail to understand is how a supposed advanced society can call Thomas Mair mentally ill as he is clearly delusional but Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale not??? Or how Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale terrorists and Thomas Mair not... All have been radicalised? I can't subscribe to the fact that it is a difference in colour?? Is the British society that ignorant or quite frankly retarded? Have they forgotten that the biggest terrorist threat in the UK for decades were white? One of the biggest groups to have believed in ethnic cleansing in the 20th centuary were white. I think that Britain and especially those with responsibility and influence NEED to do some self reflection and soul searching... I become completely dispondant when I see ignorant and misinformed individuals posting propaganda on Facebook... I am not sure whether they understand what they are doing or whether they are just really really stupid....

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So you can only be called a terrorist if you're brown?

I suspect a few people in Ireland might disagree with you there....

I see a lot more parallels between this horrible incident and the deaths of JFK, Martin Luther King etc than I do with the Paris attacks etc.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually @Yoni, I think *all* humans are delusional but some are just more functional in their particular context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom