MP armour and ablatives.

R

rose

I have a question with regards to what the thread says ^^

Does MP armour allow for larger ablatives on armour or am I totally getting the wrong end of the stick?

Also what size ablatives can u have on armour?

And finally does overcharging ( you know putting lots of extra stats etc) armour reduce the amount of room (im guessing here) for ablatives?

Sorry if this embarrasingly noobish, but when it comes to this SCin stuff I am a noob.

Thanks for any information, feel free to flame me also.

O

old.Thanatlos

Quality has no effect on any type of alchemy proc .. only on charges and only then on the amount of charges

R

rose

So basically it does not affect ablatives?

So what size ablatives can you have 50, 100 or 150?

A

Auriel

The quality of the tincture the alchemist makes has no effect. With things like charges, the quality of the actual item determines how many charges it holds, so it might also affect the % chance for a reactive proc to fire.

There's a list of effects alchemists can make at www.midnightsojourn.com/effects.html, and ablatives are listed as 100hp.

The best ablative tincures are drops from galladoria at 150hp value. There's a list at www.javamansworld.com/daoc/tinctures.html Drop tictures also have effects no player can make such as lifedrain and healing :D

I've been on quite a few galla raids though and I've NEVER seen a tincture drop :(

(edited to fix the darn comma at the end of the 1st url)

R

rose

Thanks for the informaition. Answered all my questions :)

H

Harm

Tinctures do drop, but they are quite rare compared to other and perhaps more valuable drops - sadly enough.

Won a lucky lotto once, so using 1h hammer with delve 80 value heal proc. Procs 100hp heal (110 wiff 2 pow relics and 120 wiff 3).

The good thing about heals(and ablatives), are that they always proc for a set ammount of value - compared to dd's and especially lifedrains that are heavily affected by mob level or player resists. Additionally they are very random and thus abit gimpy, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom