moving to us servers?

C

cerindra

well couple of things...

noticed a lo of ppl saying they are moving to us server for SI release so just wondered who is? anyone?

also is there anyway to use eu copy of the game and just change ip address rather than buy a us copy?

E

Ewul_Krypt

^^

To connect to the US servers using a Euro CD change update.dat to.... :

Mythic Patch
208.254.16.35:1280/updates/camelot/mpatch.dat
208.254.16.36:1280/updates/camelot/mpatch.dat
208.254.16.140:1280/updates/camelot/mpatch.dat
208.254.16.141:1280/updates/camelot/mpatch.dat
208.254.16.142:1280/updates/camelot/mpatch.dat
208.254.16.143:1280/updates/camelot/mpatch.dat
208.254.16.144:1280/updates/camelot/mpatch.dat

-------------

You will need a US account to play it tho.

I will not be moving to US servers, as I can wait here instead of puting up with lots of americans :p

O

-optical-

My copy of US daoc is in the post, and i have preordered SI.
I'd rather put up with the americans, at least they speak english and you dont get idiots speaking non english on english servers, plus the fact on US they are always many patches ahead.

E

Ewul_Krypt

Originally posted by -optical-
I'd rather put up with the americans, at least they speak english and you dont get idiots speaking non english on english servers, plus the fact on US they are always many patches ahead.

*sniff* wheres the SS of the Spanish singing Macho Macho man in Druin Ligen gone : o )

D

-dewey-

I already have the US version, account suspended at the moment.

I plan on waiting for the EU version, I'd rather explore with my friends.

S

Sharma

Im thinking of gettin USA DAoC too, too many fecking patches behind we are

K

Kagato.

What ! I finally get to 50 and looking forward to a more even fight in sauvage too. Oh well, have fun.

S

Sharma

hmmmm although when i played everquest i was often called "Too english" because i used a lot of words such as mate and stuff, half the time ppl couldnt understand me :p

G

Gandir

Sowhat ? Why change server just for a few patches, the americans are the test market they have more unstable patches now and then. The EU servers dont have to struggle with as much buggs as the USA servers have to. Well if go is not going to make a CO-OP server I will change but not for any other reason. Why get more lag and bugs when you can stay here ?

P

Pouget

Received my US copy on Friday. Mainly bought it to see SI in action and to play some other realm than Albion with my IRL friends that play over there.

I'm still going to play in Euro (really want my pally to reach that 50 some day), on albion excal and on Camlann. Of course I will be levelling slower both in US and euro now, but I'm not really a powerleveller by any means anyway.

E

exc_hib_boo

Have old US account and plan to test SI when it comes (pre-ordered).

O

-optical-

Originally posted by Kagato.

What ! I finally get to 50 and looking forward to a more even fight in sauvage too. Oh well, have fun.

hehe skald vs a polearmsman with 20% melee bonus is anything but even.
I got alot of unfinished business on excal but i cant be bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom