Moving to us from eu need help plz

Gozlin

Fledgling Freddie
Hello just some advice please, Ive located the update.dat file that needs changing does any1 know the addy for the us patch server plz i.e patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/english/labyrinth/mpatch.dat - us version of this plz

Thx Pimz and his 15 alts escaping the horror that is dyvet, thanks to albs and useless game gms.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Mythic Patch
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/darkness/mpatch.dat
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/darkness/mpatch.dat

ill have bought LOTM 2moro so will update it, i dont think its labyrinth for us i cant remember

Gozlin

Fledgling Freddie
thx alot nibs

Proud Member of IA

Pimz rr5 cl10 ml10 chanter
pimzo rr4 cl ml9 vamp
pimsy rr5 cl10 ml10 champ
pimsranger rr5 cl10 ml10 ranger
pimus rr6 cl10 ml10 ns
pimz rr4 cl10 ml5 mauler
pimeld rr3 cl10 ml4 eld
pimbot rr4 cl10 ml2 bb and lots more

Nibble

Part of the furniture
what realm u guna play pimz me and vrik are talking about it on IA vent where undecided but thinking alb...

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Roll classic mid and I'll sort you out with armour etc.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Can anyone give IP's for the US servers? Probably Devon Cluster would be my first choice. Need something to feed the addiction until WAR. :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Just a cotton pickin' minute .... am I misunderstanding this, or are yousaying youcan move your account from here on eu to the us servers? and take your alts with you??

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Nope still no char transfer availble but it only takes a few days to get to 50, rvr is active and so if u live in Europe and cant make the ml raids that are organised you can soon get your mls from bps. Although we did do ml7 with a fg and 7.10 dropped quicker than i have seen bg's do it on EU.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Pimsy Wimsy We moved to Mid/Merlin m8 infact it IA in USA by looks of it so there lots of us there so help be no problem.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom