Moving to the US servers...

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Well, what to say...

Unfortunately the Third RvR guild i've joined has gone largely inactive, so i'm left at a loose end again. I've stopped building pugs too not because im elitist - but rather as most of my fun came from the rapport you built with people you played with a lot - pugs simply cant match the fun you have with people you play with 4 nights a week and are effectively friends with. Its like a night down the pub with your mates, minus the smoke and plus the computer!

These days if its a a good month i get invited 4-5 times into guild groups - which doesn't justify hours sat in Snowdonia waiting for a group or 25 quid a month to run my 3 accounts. Hence as of now, i'm letting all bar one of my accounts go inactive, i'll probably keep the Sorc account active for a few months depending on how many invites i get to replace gg sorcs for a night etc. Anyone wanting to invite me to an rvr gg should ask for my e-mail/msn here.

To all those i was guilded with, played with/against over the years - its been great but the cluster is dying a death, certainly in the aspects of the game that i enjoy the most - and it was either move to the US or quit (I don't speak enough German to move to Avalon like a lot have, nor do i have time or inclination to learn it). Also i've too much free time in the shitty winter evenings while my partner works away to give up playing mmporgs for a while yet.

Anyways, its been great:Evita/Hesy/Autarkis/Looki/Elendrias/Ailei/Fishalist

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
You big girl - don't leave me :( . If you are moving then I'm moving too tbh - yell at me on msn.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
awww comon you gimpsor minstrel :\ come join our DA group :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it's really hard to get a group going on alb these days :/ So few people who can play set nights etc.
Enjoy US servers then! Unless you get stuck in some gg :)

uron

Loyal Freddie
Thx alot for all the fun in grps m8 over the last few months, and hope u do well where ever u decide to go! read Pms plz!

Uron/Alex

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Cya Evita :)

Allways been nice to grp with you.. indeed a Very good playing minstrel :)

Gl in whatever you gonna do :)

/Regards Freggy/Infiltrating

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Was fun playing with you in KF m8...hope you have more fun over there. I'm having one last try at getting regular RvR with a group...if that doesn't work out, I might go join Catherine on Hib/US :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
I have a acc for US but just cant be arsed to start all over again, im just milling about till WH comes out :(

Talsar

Albion Legend
Evita :( no! it is a real loss to have you leave - an excellent player, one whom i have always enjoyed to play with, but i know how you feel :) I am getting VERY tired of sitting in Beno/CS/Snow for hours at end asking for a group (and i'm a cleric!). Even if you want to duo with the times your on with sorc and bored, give me a shout :D

Hope you enjoy the US servers bud :)

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
I wish you good luck in US ! , thanx for all the fun and good times ! we miss the old days but never want to stop the new days :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bah Evita, stick to the cluster, I am incoming back very soon. Let's get the Hibs from Lancelot back too and make a regular group that runs Mon/Tue/Sat or so.

Graendel is healing everyone but his group mates so we don't even need a Cleric :p.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
cya bud - id looked into US but im not paying all that cash to buy the game again... maybe if WH goes tits up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom