Moving to hib for a bit

P

pinball

Well time for me to go of on a vacation to hib/pry for a while, seeming my 50 pole armsman getting all his favorite styles changed and making my actual spec usless and my spirit caba loosing his 50% debuff(so i was told) so making my 2 main chars useless, so its time for a change, off to become a treelover :D

B

bob007

Grass to green, Everything looks the same. /level 30, exp to 35. BG3 like a ghost town. Grass to green. Level to 50, You in the lowest population realm, So you realy need GG's and hope you have a class thats required in RvR, I.E. Valewalkers rock in focus groups But you'll hardly get a RvR group with it. Grass is to green. Place bored me to bits, Focus pulling made me go to sleep. Grass to green. Everything over there seems to revolve around a chanter, Seems like a 1 class realm. grass to green. Not matter what you roll. thers 50 of you waiting for group, But your short of 1 class for your group. You want to lvl quick, so you roll that class, Problem is, So did the other 50. Grass to green.

Grass is to green and everything looks the same.
:D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

These forums must be hell for you! :p

B

bob007

Sitting here watching CHiPs on bravo, While encode some crap, drink tea and smoke far to much.

Its a hard life :)

B

burg-

Originally posted by bob007
Grass to green, Everything looks the same. /level 30, exp to 35. BG3 like a ghost town. Grass to green. Level to 50, You in the lowest population realm, So you realy need GG's and hope you have a class thats required in RvR, I.E. Valewalkers rock in focus groups But you'll hardly get a RvR group with it. Grass is to green. Place bored me to bits, Focus pulling made me go to sleep. Grass to green. Everything over there seems to revolve around a chanter, Seems like a 1 class realm. grass to green. Not matter what you roll. thers 50 of you waiting for group, But your short of 1 class for your group. You want to lvl quick, so you roll that class, Problem is, So did the other 50. Grass to green.

:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol:
:great:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Sitting here watching CHiPs on bravo, While encode some crap, drink tea and smoke far to much.

Its a hard life :)

Ew! CHiPs!! Those guys give me the heebie jeebies!! There is something really unnatural about them.

D

darbey

wouldnt quite put it as bad as that but damn its quiet. Can go for days in si and not see a soul.

T

tripitaka

OK - lets look this up and down again shall we ? Grass to green every 5 words ...

Surely you meean Grass TOO green ? ;)

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Ew! CHiPs!! Those guys give me the heebie jeebies!! There is something really unnatural about them.

You lie ... You love their police outfits - and have one tucked away that you bring out for fancy dress parties ;)

B

Bilf

Originally posted by tripitaka
You lie ... You love their police outfits - and have one tucked away that you bring out for fancy dress parties ;)

Or just day to day wear. :p

P

pinball

Lets see how long i take to regret but ill be probably making a ranger so will have some RvR fun anyways :D

Grass is too green, spoooky ^^

Users who are viewing this thread