[movie] Vvv 1.5 (now with ventchat).

Davejohnson

Banned
downloadable from zshare.net for those that cant use torrents, links in the url above.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Really enjoyed it.

Thought you personally played very well in this one (better than the last one and im not saying you played badly in the last one either :p)

Your groups clearly built for high survivability, and they all protect you well, we certainly find it very hard to drop you.

It looks like you got moc since the last video and that seems to be helping.

Keep up the good work

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Calmin said:
Really enjoyed it.

Thought you personally played very well in this one (better than the last one and im not saying you played badly in the last one either :p)

Your groups clearly built for high survivability, and they all protect you well, we certainly find it very hard to drop you.

It looks like you got moc since the last video and that seems to be helping.

Keep up the good work

You saying we're not protecting u Ben!?!?!

falseth

Loyal Freddie
Think you played really good in this one. Indeed hard to get to the backpart of your grp:p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
oO I just read through the German feedback on your link - very positive and they seem like a nice bunch! :)

Gahhh I have to finish PvE soon

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
oO I just read through the German feedback on your link - very positive and they seem like a nice bunch! :)

Gahhh I have to finish PvE soon

I think you and NFD have turned into PvE'rs! you enjoyed it so much you've quit RvR to try and get dragon titles and rare items from dungeons no one ever goes to anymore!

Next step.......Roleplay! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom