[Movie] Tribute to the Old Frontiers

Belomar

Part of the furniture
(This movie was released some 10 days ago in the Mid/Prydwen forum, but what with it being patch day and all, and a lot of people probably sitting around and twiddling their thumbs, I thought I should repost it again as a real tribute to the Old Frontiers now that NF is nearly here. Enjoy!)

The Old Frontiers are soon leaving us in favor of the New Frontiers, and Emain will never look the same again (literally speaking!). To mark this occasion, and in memory of the Old Frontiers where scores of RvR players of all realms have fought, bled, and died, we (me and my cohorts) have created a movie we call "Tribute to the Old Frontiers". It is an RvR movie lovingly set in all of the three frontier zones of our realms (focusing primarily on Hadrian's Wall, Odin's Gate, and Emain Macha) and showing some of the nice fights we've had recently with a number of worthy opponents in our opposing realms.

Movie URL (298 Mb -- 24 minutes -- DivX-encoding):
ftp://aqe.campus.luth.se/Mids/RvR/sc-tribute-divx.avi (Aloca)
ftp://daoc:daoc@bloodcore.dk/sc-tribute-divx.avi (Bloodcore)

Note: If you can arrange a mirror to host the movie, please do so and post the URL here! :)

Disclaimer: While creating this movie, I collected footage from several different group members. Accordingly, the footage is of uneven quality, and may sometimes be a bit dark. I have tried to adjust for this, but the result is not perfect. Next time, Gadget, next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom