Movie question

B

Belsameth

I'll quote from IRC, since I'm far too lazy for my own good :)

[22:45] (Belsameth): I once saw a movie about a really shy schoolboy who was this wild radio pirate at night
[22:45] (Belsameth): the catchphrase of his radioshow was 'I sit here naked, only wearing a cockring'
[22:46] (Belsameth): fun thing was that his dad was the head of the uni he was in...and he used his radio show to divulge all kinds of private info about teachers and students
[22:46] (Belsameth): what's the name of that movie?

I hope at least one of you ahs the answer...I wrecked what remains of my brain on multiple occasions to try and remember it...but I can't...
and I can't oder it without a title :p

O

old.tRoG

Hmmm... Ask the movie buffs in General :)

O

old.Tohtori

I don't think...no..i'm sure i don't want to see a movie with Christian Slater wearing nothing but a cockring... :eek7:

T

The Real Redi

actually, yeah, Pump up the Volume's a class film :great:

actually, on that note, does anyone remember "Class"?

film about a merry-can kid who goes off to uni, only to end up losing his virginity to his mates mum during a night out in the city. fakes his own death etc...

i can't remember anyone who was in it, but it was on a tape i used to have, straight after Terry Gilliams amazing "Brazil" :clap:

O

old.job

Ok here's a question, English 80's band, had 1 hit wonder and they wore ghostbuster outfits and had their guitar amps on their backs.

Anyone?

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.job
Ok here's a question, English 80's band, had 1 hit wonder and they wore ghostbuster outfits and had their guitar amps on their backs.

Anyone?

I thought there was more than one 80s band like that?

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by old.job

Anyone?

You sure this wasn't the video for "GHOSTBUSTERS" by Ray Parker Jnr.? The cast were in it dancing like lemons in their outfits...

If anyones interested, details of the soundtracks available here

SL!MEH 4 TEh\/\/IN!!!!11!11!!

J

Jonaldo

Wouldn't be talking about that weird band DEVO would you? :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom