[movie] Bombing Fun!!!!!!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
This movie is a remix of other movies, about 80mb big and about 8 min long this movie is pure bombing!
One or two shots are from me the rest is from other movies.
I made this movie for fun, and it was for personal use first but some of my friends said I should post it on FH.. so here goes.

Editing is NOT the best etc but it's fun to watch:)

http://files.filefront.com/bombfunwmv/;6162463;;/fileinfo.html

(camelotmovies link will come soon i hope).

some people say pbaoe is the past, I say it's the present.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading. There'd better be some For Science in it ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
Downloading. There'd better be some For Science in it ;)

hmm perhaps 1 or 2 i'd have to check, this was basicly for me to see if all stuff works so I can make nice and special edits on a future movie. though I think the movie is fun:)

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm not sure what the point is here. not a great vid. if u wana see Top Bombing just watch HoA-Adrenaline

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Novamir said:
hmm not sure what the point is here. not a great vid. if u wana see Top Bombing just watch HoA-Adrenaline

Well, for me it was just some fun editing and learning abit about the tools you can use..
But after some friends watched it and said to me well, hey that was funny why don't you put it on FH maybe some others like it aswell i thought why not.

If you want a superclass movie try VVV:).

MaCaBr3

Banned
I'm sorry but the quality of this movie just sux ass. And there is nothing special to see in this vid.

Not worth viewing, imo.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
a fan of bomb movies, however seen all these before in other movies, nice compilation however 'for science' as someone mentioned above, was my fav also :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
I'm sorry but the quality of this movie just sux ass. And there is nothing special to see in this vid.

Not worth viewing, imo.

meh, me like bombing..DLing it annyway :)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
quite dissapointed, the where loads of nice bombs in noskill movie but it was like 15 sec from their movies in total? and for some reason it was like 2 fps and lagged like hell in those clips when original is ace :/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
MaditioN said:
quite dissapointed, the where loads of nice bombs in noskill movie but it was like 15 sec from their movies in total? and for some reason it was like 2 fps and lagged like hell in those clips when original is ace :/

yea noticed also ^^

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Kind of a shame the fps was so bad as I would have thought it would be the same as the originals the clips were leeched from if rendered/edited correctly. I skipped thru a bit of it as seen most of it all before but didnt notice any ForScience though sadly and i love their stuff altho lots of the Ahm's is never a bad thing.

Didn't really notice any editing so cant really comment on it but overall a nice bomb compilation for anyone who hasnt seen the individual movies.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Bluesky said:
but overall a nice bomb compilation for anyone who hasnt seen the individual movies.

was kinda the idea yeh:).

arround december im gooing to release a movie with some NFD stuff on it and some mid avalon stuff there will actually some nice editing in it:)

but said again:for sciense i had never seen and this movie isnt to show how l337 iam:p

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
What's the movie with the BD dropping TWF and the Warlocks/SM? I want to see that.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
What's the movie with the BD dropping TWF and the Warlocks/SM? I want to see that.
Sounds like clips from the House of Ahm movies - they use the bd's twf then the sm's and the warlock get the pbae going :)

If you haven't seen the Ahm's movies then go get them asap tbh - incredibly entertaining - not the best fg play but the bombing and editing is outstanding :)

http://www.houseofahm.com/HoAMovie.htm

Iirc 2 and 3 had the best bomb scenes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom