Moved out my house last night

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I could have gone so much better lol

Could have gone alot better last night

First i couldnt start my mate Seans dads van, kept stalling it. We finally got to the house started loading the van then Sean locks the keys in the van, the cab was open but there was wood blocking the back so couldint get in. No locksmiths available so Sean reckons we could break through the wood panel, no neighbours have a saw (or speak English) so i decide to go up to work in the pouring rain.

On the way up to the office i was almost knocked unconcious by 3 fucking cyclists who bomb it through a red light at 30 mph fucking *****.

I then get to the office and no-one in the garage has a saw so i go to call a friend, my phone has been cut off for not paying, my work phone battery dies as i pull it out my pocket so i use a work landline, they had one goody. Go to drive over there and my car wont start fucking flat battery. I get it working then when i get there Sean calls and says we dont need the saw anymore. Drive back and put my car in the office carpark, jump on the tube and got stuck between platforms for 20 mins

Great night all round

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Awesome story!
you may join me in the awesome peoples lounge,
you can have awesome whisky and awesome cigars,
or really anything your heart desires, and it'll be guaranteed to be awesome.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dude that sucks, if it makes you feel any better I managed to get to sleep finally after lots of restlessness really late, only to be woken up at 3am by guys outside talking very loudly ...theres something about people talking about stabbing folk with a shiv that is not conducive to falling back to sleep tbh.

No where near as impressive as your tale of woe (because tbh prior to that my night was lush) but in my story I get to use the term shiv.

Anyway, hope you settle into your new place matey
/hugs

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I am jealous you got to say shiv

Its all worth it, i cant wait to move into my new place in 2 weeks

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So how did your mate get into the back of the van then? Did you move out? I'm not tuning in next week to find out, so you better tell me now.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Cliff hangers mate, find out more in 2 weeks

tierk

Part of the furniture
I could have gone so much better lol

Could have gone alot better last night

First i couldnt start my mate Seans dads van, kept stalling it. We finally got to the house started loading the van then Sean locks the keys in the van, the cab was open but there was wood blocking the back so couldint get in. No locksmiths available so Sean reckons we could break through the wood panel, no neighbours have a saw (or speak English) so i decide to go up to work in the pouring rain.

On the way up to the office i was almost knocked unconcious by 3 fucking cyclists who bomb it through a red light at 30 mph fucking *****.

I then get to the office and no-one in the garage has a saw so i go to call a friend, my phone has been cut off for not paying, my work phone battery dies as i pull it out my pocket so i use a work landline, they had one goody. Go to drive over there and my car wont start fucking flat battery. I get it working then when i get there Sean calls and says we dont need the saw anymore. Drive back and put my car in the office carpark, jump on the tube and got stuck between platforms for 20 mins

Great night all round

Was just waiting for ....

I started to take a shower when i noticed someone was watching me. I looked closer and noticed he was wanking, i took a closer look and realised it was my dad!! :)

Chin up moving houses is one of the most stressful things we face in life after divorce i believe.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Its weird at the moment as i am living out of bags in my mate Seans parents house, lucky they are like second parents and i feel proper at home there. I just cant wait to get settled :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ooh ooh you'll have to do a video tour of your new place when it's all done!

...have you named it yet?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I name all my houses hehe i used to live at 123 (which later became the name of my club night) i just moved out of TPL (Turnpike Lane) and i think im going to go with Chez Docklands till i find a better name

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Well you will be pleased to know i moved into my new place at the weekend. Moved everything in Friday night, midnight went out the house and sat by the Thames very peaceful indeed. Saturday started unpacking then around 1 pm we went for a swim, sat in the hot tub and sauna for a couple of hours then had a beer while unpacking more. Sunday pretty much the same again.

The house is brilliant and its so nice to be out of the shit hole that was Turnpike Lane.

All the people who live there seem to be female students, well thats all i could see anyway ;)

I'll get some pics up this week to do the standard showing around :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
still not explained how they got the keys to the van out :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
the van had one of these

41017.jpg

we managed to get someones hand in and unscrew it from the back and open the door

I want to go with the name Chez Docklands the others want to go with the boathouse as its by the thames

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Well you will be pleased to know i moved into my new place at the weekend. Moved everything in Friday night, midnight went out the house and sat by the Thames very peaceful indeed.

Congratulations :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
All the people who live there seem to be female students, well thats all i could see anyway ;)

I'll get some pics up this week to do the standard showing around :)

The boobs and booty thread are crying out for some amateur contributions, good lad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom