Move Irvr!

ileks

Part of the furniture
Its rubbish in breifine! All the action is around that sodding bridge which is camped to death by the archers and low RR casters.

Hopefully it can be moved to alb? I dont think most will mind tbh, after all there is 1.5 X rps/Bps we could be benefitting from in HW :touch:
Oh and a siege would be the ideal time to try out your new archer abilities:ninja:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Feel free to do it, i'm not spending a whole evening again to set up irvr.
Especially not when the late night crew will just pve it back. :)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Its rubbish in breifine! All the action is around that sodding bridge which is camped to death by the archers and low RR casters.

Hopefully it can be moved to alb? I dont think most will mind tbh, after all there is 1.5 X rps/Bps we could be benefitting from in HW :touch:
Oh and a siege would be the ideal time to try out your new archer abilities:ninja:
Love the old stealth wars great fun, me 50 bow trying out new patch :cool:first fight not much to talk about? secound fight, could of pet kite, but didn't,your go a long way young noble:worthy: 44 spear just had to try it with no bow hit :cool:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Take blend and hlid, perhaps more fun there than this 2fg cm/random grp camping bridge

noaim

Fledgling Freddie

I am curious to where irvr doesnt result in archers camping a bridge. Where do you suggest they move it?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh it's getting abit dull, although i had a semi-good night but lots of albs adding on everything. But i managed. Kill 7 out of the 12 albs that came to defend beno when i started trebbing, that was fun. :p

ileks

Part of the furniture
I am curious to where irvr doesnt result in archers camping a bridge. Where do you suggest they move it?

You are right, there will always be archers camping the bridge just probably less so in alb? at least there you get the zerg between berks and beno, some fg action between beno and eras and duellers can head for crauchon. Anyways thats been discussed too many times, just wanted to point out there was extra rps for killing in HW/emain/OG in hope of sparking some change :)

Love the old stealth wars great fun, me 50 bow trying out new patch :cool:first fight not much to talk about? secound fight, could of pet kite, but didn't,your go a long way young noble:worthy: 44 spear just had to try it with no bow hit :cool:

Great fights :) Think you beat me the first time (damn that FZ+fire shots hurt) and i got you the second? anyways nice to have a 1v1 with an archer :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
yes bored of teh ass jam central at nged bridge. Move to HW pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Move IRvR to HW, let the soloers who wants 1v1 keep Breifine, imo!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yea, its nice and relaxed rvr in Breifine. Especially I liked the tremendous skill and dedication of those rangers that literally camped the tower all day long, also I would like to thank Zerocool for succesfully camping the bridge from the morning. Another medal should be awarded to Aesr, a shammy that just runs around buffshearing everyone. Overall a very nice patch and a great night of enjoyable rvr! nn mates!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Take blend and hlid, perhaps more fun there than this 2fg cm/random grp camping bridge

But Midgard is too bright too RvR in megameight, the archers wont be able to see who thier addin on with the sun reflecting off the snow into thier eyes

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah love and medals to all the rangers camping outside the tower from early morning to late night... Good work m8s

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
yea, its nice and relaxed rvr in Breifine. Especially I liked the tremendous skill and dedication of those rangers that literally camped the tower all day long, also I would like to thank Zerocool for succesfully camping the bridge from the morning.
played for less then an hour just after 12h then watched the tour and painted some dwarfs(miniatures not ingame chars), to eventually play in the evening between shows(of 6 hours i played 2 effectively) :)
pissed some off and in return some ganked me pretty gay but nevertheless all fair in love and Irvr :p

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
yea, its nice and relaxed rvr in Breifine. Especially I liked the tremendous skill and dedication of those rangers that literally camped the tower all day long, also I would like to thank Zerocool for succesfully camping the bridge from the morning. Another medal should be awarded to Aesr, a shammy that just runs around buffshearing everyone. Overall a very nice patch and a great night of enjoyable rvr! nn mates!

not to mention the gankage of scout/scout/inf or hunter/hunter/sb grps on solo wardens :p
thx for trying to help me vs those 2 healers and WL , shame the rest of the mids turned up <3

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
not to mention the gankage of scout/scout/inf or hunter/hunter/sb grps on solo wardens :p
thx for trying to help me vs those 2 healers and WL , shame the rest of the mids turned up <3

Don't expect a fair fight when playing a solo warden :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH

That caster seemed to have like DI3 :( cause after a BS2 and like 4-5 garottes his health didnt even go down :(

ileks

Part of the furniture
Yeah, albs usually camp bridges alot less than the other realms. :)

Thats not what im saying, the action is just far more spread out in alb.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
iRvR was always best in Alb because the zone is so much better and ofc you dont have the 3am crew taking advantage of it by PvEing the relics. Hib is actually ok for the zerging/camping but it pretty much just happens around Crau west bridge Crau area is also a nice place to solo (because i am le lazy :p) when you dont have CLA protecting their children from being stolen or their livestock from being raped (or whatever fake roleplaying excuse they are using this week)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
iRvR was always best in Alb because the zone is so much better and ofc you dont have the 3am crew taking advantage of it by PvEing the relics. Hib is actually ok for the zerging/camping but it pretty much just happens around Crau west bridge Crau area is also a nice place to solo (because i am le lazy :p) when you dont have CLA protecting their children from being stolen or their livestock from being raped (or whatever fake roleplaying excuse they are using this week)

Hib > Alb because in Alb the albs are glued to the nearest tower/bridge, in Hib they have to move out a bit. The terrain doesnt really matter as long as its not all white.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Don't expect a fair fight when playing a solo warden :)

i'm not expecting any fair fights , just got majorly annoyed by getting pa'ed in middle of nowhere and having like 5- arrows shoved up my arse from all over breifine ;P

Septina

Part of the furniture
Doesnt matter where IRVR is, the same shit will happen whereever it is located, people will camp bridges, DA will get farmed and start running 2fg on stick and there will be archers everywhere adding on anything that moves. :p

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Well there is now iRvR in ALB...

I hope Hibs are going to take back the keeps back in Hib, as the population is big enough having iRvR in 2 realms!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
irvr is moved and its the same ^^ though I love the rp bonus ;)

archorz

Fledgling Freddie
haha septina DA had a night off from rvr 2nite, but ofc will will be back adding zerging and running the 2fg u think u see tommorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom