Mouth-shaped urinal sparks complaints

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A Dutch McDonald's has been forced to remove a pair of mouth-shaped urinals after a tourist complained.

The branch in the south east of the Netherlands said it was removing the bright red, mouth-shaped urinals after a disgusted US customer complained to McDonald's head office in America.

Manager of the fast-food outlet Giel Pijper said the urinals, named Kisses, were works of art which he was now going to have to sell off.

The mouth-shaped urinals (see: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paolo/116347571/), designed by Utrecht-based firm Bathroom Mania!, have already caused controversy.

Virgin Airways was forced to scrap plans in 2004 to install two of the Kisses at New York's John F Kennedy airport after complaints they looked like women's mouths.

But designer Meike van Schijndel has denied they were ever conceived as anything rude and said they were designed as a fun cartoon mouth and not as a woman's mouth.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Bah

Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link.
If you think this is a problem with Flickr, please tell us.

Here's a link to the home page.

Thats what I get when clicking on it :(

Shame, sounds funny ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
kisser7bn.jpg

Pic for the less fortunate.

Oh for f*cks sake...

What's next? No more public nudity and wanking behind nakid womens windows? :eek7:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
people will fucking complain about anything these days.

jesus, its a fucking piss bowl. shouldnt he be worrying about where his next super size meal is coming from instead?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
oh com'on.. they are ment to be funny... not offensive..

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
The story is a bit extra funny for dutch readers.

"Pijper" the last name of the bloke translates to "someone performing oral sex"

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Oh for f*cks sake...

What's next? No more public nudity and wanking behind nakid womens windows? :eek7:

Looks like you will have to find a new hobby for a Saturday night :fluffle:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mall said:
Looks like you will have to find a new hobby for a Saturday night :fluffle:

Yeah, it's a shame really. I was getting really good at it :(

ah well, i guess it's back to drinking and making a mess of the town.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
those toilets are cool. i'd be unable to aim from laughing at pissing into a mouth though.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
some folks are just killjoys n moan about anything tbh. would be suprised if they could leave their house without finding something to get offended at.
hmm maybe its cos ronald macdonald wears red lipstick that american prolly felt he was being rude pissing in his mouth after takin one of his burgers.:p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i quite like those though i'd be too scared to use them (if there was a sit-on-able version) incase it bit me bum, saw a monty python sketch when i was really really young and this pirannah jumped out a toilet bowl and bit/attached its self to a bloke (who was dressed as a cleaning woman) by the neck, ever since then i cant go to the loo with out looking in it first :(

personally i find the japanese toilets with the camera inside the bowl more disturbing than those tbh.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
i quite like those though i'd be too scared to use them (if there was a sit-on-able version) incase it bit me bum, saw a monty python sketch when i was really really young and this pirannah jumped out a toilet bowl and bit/attached its self to a bloke (who was dressed as a cleaning woman) by the neck, ever since then i cant go to the loo with out looking in it first :(

personally i find the japanese toilets with the camera inside the bowl more disturbing than those tbh.

Haha, i couldn't agree more! I had the same thought.. i saw some children's show on TV when i was little.. a toilet seat was trying to eat a guy and started chasing him down the street, the lid flapping like an open mouth. Scary shit.. we're marked for life Ez! :(

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:
Haha, i couldn't agree more! I had the same thought.. i saw some children's show on TV when i was little.. a toilet seat was trying to eat a guy and started chasing him down the street, the lid flapping like an open mouth. Scary shit.. we're marked for life Ez! :(

Sounds like something from The Goodies.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
im all for toilet humour but not when it involved toilets chasing and eating people, serious consequenses live there and thats when you really NEED a toilet..... but which one can you trust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom