Mouth problem

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So i've got this very annoying mouth problem (i've had it before about 3 months ago but it cleared up by itself without any medical help) the best I can do to describe it is: the back part of my upper mouth (or tonsils) no idea what the fuck it is keeps coming down far to the point where its literally sitting on my tongue (creating gagging reflex) i'd just let it clear up like it has before but its starting to annoy the fuck out of me now.

I looked around on the net and the only explanation I could find was something about snoring violently while your gob is dry has basically caused swelling/discomfort (and even then I dont know if thats it) anyone had something similar or know what it is? I feel fine otherwise.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
That sounds like your Palatine uvula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia getting swollen somehow...

Probably Uvulitis

Uvulitis

At times, the mucous membrane around the uvula may swell, causing the uvula to expand 3–5 times its normal size. When the uvula touches the throat or tongue, it can cause sensations like gagging or choking, even though there is no foreign matter present. This can cause problems breathing, talking, and eating.
There are many theories about what causes the uvula to swell, including dehydration (e.g. from arid weather); excessive smoking or other inhaled irritants; snoring; allergic reaction; or a viral or bacterial infection. An aphthous ulcer which has formed on the uvula can also cause swelling and discomfort.
If the swelling is caused by dehydration, drinking fluids may improve the condition. If the cause is a bacterial infection, gargling salt water may help. However, it can also be a sign of other problems. Some people with a history of recurring uvulitis have to carry an EpiPen containing Adrenaline (Epinephrine) to inject themselves whenever the uvulitis begins. A swollen uvula is not normally life threatening and subsides in a short time, typically within a day.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
dont worry chaps i'll see the doctor :p i'm fairly certain its due to snoring/dehydration tho (i've started snoring alot more lately the mrs said)

Corran

Part of the furniture
So surprise we havent had Cho or one of the usuals in here saying that it is a problem caused by having too much Cock! :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
So surprise we havent had Cho or one of the usuals in here saying that it is a problem caused by having too much Cock! :p

Everyone knows Bloodomen only sucks on midgets, thier cocks aren't big enough to touch his vulva fool! :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You had to say it didnt you Corran, you ****. lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
doctor confirmed it is indeed Uvulitis :) he said there was nothing to worry about and the chances are it was caused by a blocked gland.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Don't go to the Dr, they cannot do anything about this. (edit: Oh, you did :p)

I have this every now and then, in fact it happened to me quite badly a couple of weeks ago. There's nothing you can do but wait for it to go down. Using ice cubes and ice cream to help with the swelling when you wake up can help. Try not to sleep on your back and keep your airways as clear as possible. Try to not drink heavily before sleeping as really deep sleep can be part of the cause.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Try not to sleep on your back and keep your airways as clear as possible. Try to not drink heavily before sleeping as really deep sleep can be part of the cause.
I love people saying dont sleep on your back. I have no control over how i sleep i fall asleep either on either side, back or belly, i always wake up in a different position.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
tie yourself down :)
Never i sleep soo good. I can say to myself tomorrow i will wake up at 10:00 am, and pretty much nothing cept a nuclear blast can wake me before 10:00 am, dont need alarm to get up at 5:00 am in the morning to go to work, i always wake 1 min before. Have no trouble falling a sleep i just close my eyes turn over and sleep.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Faffinator, just wanted to point out that you do control how you fall asleep, just not how you sleep after that ;)

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
I only ever get this when I've been drinking heavily the night before. I always put it down to being dehydrated and hungover.

Never had it since I gave up the alcyhole.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I love people saying dont sleep on your back. I have no control over how i sleep i fall asleep either on either side, back or belly, i always wake up in a different position.

It means don't deliberately choose to sleep that way, moron.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha I was going to suggest a problem there but I forgot what the proper word for it was and could only describe it as 'that thing that Jerry uses as a punch bag when he is in Toms mouth' because I remember hearing about a condition involving it lol.

Anyway glad you got a diagnosis, I have a problem with my mouth getting blocked all the time, but this is due to the regular insertion of my size 4.5 feet...I am now quite used to the taste of boot soles and mud :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
haha I was going to suggest a problem there but I forgot what the proper word for it was and could only describe it as 'that thing that Jerry uses as a punch bag when he is in Toms mouth' because I remember hearing about a condition involving it lol.

Anyway glad you got a diagnosis, I have a problem with my mouth getting blocked all the time, but this is due to the regular insertion of my size 4.5 feet...I am now quite used to the taste of boot soles and mud :(

such a foot hero Ez :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can say to myself tomorrow i will wake up at 10:00 am, and pretty much nothing cept a nuclear blast can wake me before 10:00 am, dont need alarm to get up at 5:00 am in the morning to go to work, i always wake 1 min before.

I can do this. All I have to do is visualise the time (as it appears on a digital clock) before I go to sleep and hey presto! up 3 minutes before bright and breezy with none of that drowsiness wank. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom