Mousemats...

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I need a new mousemat but I want a really good looking one i've looked at a few on some sites, can anyone recommend any decent sites that have great mouse mats?

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
icemat.com
the only mousemat you should ever need
ratpads gs is also pretty good too

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Using Steelpad 3S myself, and it's damn nice. Need to use skatez with it tho or it's pretty useless.
Should I get a new pad, I'd probably go for a Steelpad 4S.
The Steelpad S&S seems nice enough if you like plastic mats.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Use the Icemat if you can get used to the constant scratching sound that it makes when you touch it. I only got one because they look nice on my desk, but I use my table when I'm playing games.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
I use surface from www.func.net. Never used an icemat but it's way better than my old ratpad that is now in a cupboard somewhere. Bit pricey but very good.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i swear by the ratzpad,

but if im honest you should try and get a play test of various pads first and see which you like best

Aada

Part of the furniture
im using a buffy the vampire slayer mousemat..............

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm using a student world mousemat that I got free at the freshers fair - about five years ago. It has no foam or anything, it's just a paper thin bit of plastic and works perfectly - but it's all but disintegrated now. I need a new one :\.

Uriel

Fledgling Freddie
I also use a Func 1030. Not only is it a very fetching blue and orange, it comes in a big metal tin which makes for some impressive post.

Sar

Part of the furniture
I currently use this.

I've had it for over 4 years, and it still works great.

:)

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved
Catsby has tried most of the "professional" mouse mats, such as ice, ratz etc.

As much as this will annoy people, Catsby recommends that you go with the lowest price, as they are very very similar in feel. The only thing catsby would point out is the shape, which is down to preference.

Alliandre

Fledgling Freddie
I have a BT home computing mouse mat, and I have to say it ownz all of yours :p

It has a little booklet inside it helping with the all the common computing problems, and it even has its own free phone help desk. It works fine with my optical mouse. The mouse glides along it fine as well. What's more, it came free with something years ago! :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom