Mouseclick or Number keys!?

M

~Mobius~

The big question, when your playing daoc do you click your styles with mouse or use 1 2 3 etc?

I use, and always have used my mouse for everything, until a few weeks ago I had a sprint/stick/face macro on my qb.

I dont know how to make this a poll so just say Mouse or Keyboard. :p

S

Shaki/Aeis

Mouse for all spells except nearsight and buffs.

O

old.moriath

QB 100% mouse

function keys bound to sprint etc tho

O

old.Darkan

f1 - stick
f2 - face
f4 - sprint

WASD - movement

look around with my mouse as toggle for Mlook is CTRL, not M. I use a mixture for playing, but for QBs; 100% keyboard.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Mouse for all caster spells but when I am playing my paladin I use mouse for twisting chants and use the buttons to spam my styles...especially the reactionary ones.

G

granny

Keyboard for qbar & most game commands.

Mouse for targetting & movement & inventory.

A

Aileanara

Use the mouse for looking around and selecting targets/inventory items only (Unless lots of targets and then I use F8)

Everything else on the keyboard using a WSAD movement type configuration.

H

hercules-df

bit of everything, I never feel 100% in rvr either, keys being too far away badly setup etc.. :) I cant get used to using WASD for movement and use the arrows keys + ins/home/del/end above them for sprint face etc.. if we could assign styles or spells to these id be much happier, Just cant use WASD it feels wrong and wonky :) always has.

S

Sharma

i use a WSAD movement config also, and my fingers are always using hotbar swap, shift + <number> somethin like that i dont know i do it without noticing really and i almost always use my keys to hit spells/styles, i just use mouse to interact with NPCs and buy stuff and select people etc

O

old.anubis

100% keys
mouse to click on enemy fast and rotate camera (which is bad TT)

V

Vell

Mouse for everything. Even still have sprint/face/stick on quickbar to click with mouse, rather than setting up a keypad shortcut.

Only keys I've changed are:

attack mode is now End
Nearest enemy target is Pg Down
Use Item is Delete.

Which means I barely have to move my hand at all while playing :)

K

Kagato.

All numbers keys

And I have stick/face/last attacker and sprint hot keyed to my F keys

O

old.Mitsu

Usually use Keyboard for the first 1-4 qbar things and mouse rest.

F

fl3a

on QB1 keyboard for first 6 items, mouse for rest
on other QBs 100% keyboard

S

snoz

Face/Stick/Next target etc etc all bound to keys

wsad to move

use number keys to fire spells

Im trying hard to force myself to use mouse to fire themmakes it alot easier imo.

A

agreiloth

100% keys

Only use mouse for inventory and lookaround (npc's etc.)

T

Thorarin

I use keys 99% of the time, except for when I'm trinketing in lazy mode sometimes, or sometimes I drop material on an /mbuy macro :)

stick/follow/face/sprint all bound of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom