Mouse problems

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys, been getting a problem since last patch with my MS intellimouse it only started since patch and someone else i know is having the same problem since update..

Ok heres what happening.. 5 mins after running DAoC, the mouse seems to slow to about half the speed of normal.. and if i am lucky the mouse freezes i here the noise you get when adding new hardware in USB and then mouse is fine again..

Anyone else having same problem?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I had exactly the same problem as you with my old microsoft intellimouse, apparently they do not work so well with windows XP editions, there is a way to overcome this but i could never find it resulting me in buying a logitech mx510 mouse and it has been best mouse i have ever used.

Though my intellimouse did that even in windows which was odd aswell as every game i played.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
I use an intelli ouse on both computers (one cordless one not) i havn't seen this prob before. one ting is..i dnt use the bundled drivers/software..so if you do..try removing them and just having windows sort it out with its built in ones...might solve yer prob.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Just remembered something else..in the days my computer was slower..with my non-cordless one..high CPU load used to slow down my mouse movement...using the supplied adapter to put it into the PS2 port instead of the USB port stopped it..afaik its a common XP+USB mouse prob not just intelli mouse though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom