Mourning a New MMorpg

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds different...different is good.

The er...green fairies with er...pink nipples look...interesting. :eek7:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Another MMORPG set in the 'Knights&Castles' period. Whoopie.

Seriously, why can't some game developer make a game set in the 'Caveman&Dinosaurs' period? PvP Would fucking rock!! Or what about an MMORPG based on Chicago style 60's (?) gang violence? But Nooooooooo! I guess i'll just have to wait for a company with some balls to come along. ;)

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Seriously, why can't some game developer make a game set in the 'Caveman&Dinosaurs' period? PvP Would fucking rock!!

Oeh, raids on giant T-rex mobs. And hitting each other on the head with clubs and stones is always fun. :clap:

Cyfr

Banned
Archeon said:
Another MMORPG set in the 'Knights&Castles' period. Whoopie.

Seriously, why can't some game developer make a game set in the 'Caveman&Dinosaurs' period? PvP Would fucking rock!! Or what about an MMORPG based on Chicago style 60's (?) gang violence? But Nooooooooo! I guess i'll just have to wait for a company with some balls to come along. ;)

They have a level 1-4 battleground for hiting each other with clubs..

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
uhh uhh look at this new club i found yesterday its glowy and all and what about this skin of brontosaurus strenght i got yester day from the raid to dinosaur cavern xD

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Ning said:
I don't like the name :puke:

the name 'mourning' makes you wanna puke? :-O

do you even know what it means?

Funkybunny

Banned
omg you guys have no clue.. its not mourning... its not Mourning...

its:

MouRning! <- see? theres a capital R there.. that is like SO important! :twak: :eek7:

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
mts said:
the name 'mourning' makes you wanna puke? :-O

do you even know what it means?

yep when I'm in mourning, I puke. :puke:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
now stop ya whinging

If I (and others) did that, then this forum would die. Painfully. Y'know, like one of those guys in Aliens with a face-hugger. First they get raped by a facehugger, then they get an alien bursting out of them. Thats what would happen. ;)

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
If I (and others) did that, then this forum would die. Painfully. Y'know, like one of those guys in Aliens with a face-hugger. First they get raped by a facehugger, then they get an alien bursting out of them. Thats what would happen. ;)

maybe not a bad idea in some cases :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Alien Wing-Wong! :D

Was eating brekky whilst I read that...bleurgh!

Aigil

Fledgling Freddie
oh my my, that is one good looking game, so tired of all the farming, PLing and the bloody buffbots in daoc so something else would be nice ;)

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Aigil said:
oh my my, that is one good looking game, so tired of all the farming, PLing and the bloody buffbots in daoc so something else would be nice ;)

aye sounds very good...and the ideas they have what i read in the Faq seem interesting too

The Fame System
The Bloodline System i especially like
Perma Death too
Magic System

not only that but being a contininous (sp?) world...where u have no loading times even for dungeons

i just hope it lives up to it....as so many these days fall at the last hurdle

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
It looks really good, will probably go play this game if WoW turns out to be crap. Or maybe I'll try Evercrack 2, also looks really promising. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom