Motorscooter stolen

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Olay lads, so Ive recently moved house. getting used to things you sometimes forget stuff, like locking a door like i did with the shed after throwing the christmastree in. come home from pub this evening... motorscooter gone. vespa et4 125 cc. i'm fucking pissed off.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aw :(

sorry to hear about it matey, i hope you had insurance?

/hug
xxx

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
yeah ez, I'm fully insured but I doubt I'll get anything back since the door of the shed wasn't locked, so no burglary marks. I'm going over to my insurance firm (Univé) tomorrow morning, so should know more then, but the thing had cost me 1800 euro and even if I get something, it probably won't be more than 750 euro...

Laddey

FH is my second home
yeah ez, I'm fully insured but I doubt I'll get anything back since the door of the shed wasn't locked, so no burglary marks. I'm going over to my insurance firm (Univé) tomorrow morning, so should know more then, but the thing had cost me 1800 euro and even if I get something, it probably won't be more than 750 euro...
Maybe its the wrong thing to do, but cant you say it was locked and smash a window or something?

It was your fault and you know you will always lock that door now! Maybe if you do this you'd get your bike back + you may have learnt a lesson!

Sorry to hear it aswell, scumbags

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
yeah sadly if it wasnt locked you will be lucky to get anything

unlucky mate, but you will remember to lock stuff next time - at least it wasnt the front door ;)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Maybe its the wrong thing to do, but cant you say it was locked and smash a window or something?

It was your fault and you know you will always lock that door now! Maybe if you do this you'd get your bike back + you may have learnt a lesson!

Sorry to hear it aswell, scumbags

yea, cos going to prison for insurance fraud is going to help...

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
That sucks. I had my car stolen not long after I moved and because the spare key was in teh glove box they wouldn't pay out. Despite the fact that the key was out of sight and the doors were locked. Insurance companies are complete tossers.

Litmus

Resident Freddy

not hard to stick a screw driver in the lock and make it look like its been broken into.... or if its a pad lock, just cut it.

Laddey

FH is my second home
yea, cos going to prison for insurance fraud is going to help...
How would he get caught? If he was clever enough he'd be fine. Trying to make something good out of a shitty situation.

And i doubt he'd go to jail for it, depends on his previous i guess but im no expert.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well, I wouldn't be able to do that anymore because the police already came by yesterday after I called them and thus already said it wasn't locked. Also, I wouldn't be able to do that due to my conscious, couldn't live with it.
we'll see what the ins. company says tomorrow...

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Inscurance hustle ftw! when my honda crx was stolen i got double of what it was worth! harr harr :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Did you state on your insurance that it was stored in a locked shed if you have not stated that they cant void your insurance because it was not locked, I think thats how it works anyway.

Friend of mine got luck on insurance with an old bike bough it as a shitter insured it as new it got stolen and he got book price for a a1 condition bike so fingers crossed your insurance settles for a good price.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Since when have motorvehicles have to be locked in places for insurance to cover them? :eek7:

"Yes sir, but your car wasn't locked in a shed."
"Why the hell would i need insurance if it's LOCKED IN A SHED?!"
"Incase it's stolen sir."

soze

I am a FH squatter
At least in the UK you can declare stuff like that and save money off your insurance like its parked off road at night or in a garrage save you money over its parked on the road. So maybe bike in a shed is like car in a garage.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
At least in the UK you can declare stuff like that and save money off your insurance like its parked off road at night or in a garrage save you money over its parked on the road. So maybe bike in a shed is like car in a garage.

Ahok, well, that kinda makes sense.

Though saying "you can't has monies" 'cause it's not in the shed 100% of the time would be silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom