Help Motorcycle direct access test

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ok I have a motorbike practical test coming up at some point, and I was wondering if anyone here as any tips besides "no wheelies" etc ? I know a few of you lot have taken it so is there any advice you could give me?

I'm proper stressing about it at the moment, but then I always have a little stress before I do anything new :) I've been reading up on websites like mad, I've got a few lessons too, I just wondered if anyone here has any good hands on experience of these tests and what to look out for?

Obviously the U-turn will be the worst part, but the whole thing seems bloody horrible, I've driven a 125cc bike for over 2 years now and I believe I'm a safe and competent rider, I'm just not used to having an audience!

I've got my head full of diagrams and rules at the moment trying to get them all remembered, but I know the worst part will be getting used to the bike they make you take the test on.

So, any help much appreicated!

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
if you can try and relax, theres no nasty surprises out there and its nothing you havent done before, like you say u turns can be a bastard so try and get some practice in if you can and always remember your lifesaver checks, for me it was motorway driving that scared me

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Nice one, thanks alot :D I'll remember the lifesavers! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom