Most unlucky enemy list

K

Kalarr RuRuc

Who do you allways manage to kill even if he manages to kill lots of other ppl? And is there some poor soul that allways comes in the wrong time when u have loaded upp all your weapons and are ready to charge? Write them here pls :)

my list will come later on

O

old.Pyrotechnix

I wonder if Lessa would say............ Blood ! :p

Pyro

T

_tindel_

I would be that poor sould who comes in the wrong time :D

opened the mmg doors in emain macha just an hour ago and see 7-8 highlevel hibs :( *ouch?*

O

old.Hellskor

It's a long time ago now, but that alb caster Prorfiron got killed by my Skald a few dozen times a day when he kept coming to Odin's Gate. A day without a couple of Pror-kills wasn't a normal day ... long time since though.
Anyone know if he still plays ?

A

Ardwan

Well I remember Gwendel killing Durgi at least 5 times today at Renaris, does that count? :D

K

klavrynd

If i'm not on someone's list i'm gonna cry

O

old.Durgi

rofl Gwendel got me once when i went on a suicie perf charge into the middle of albs force. Compare that to the three times i got him killed and the hrmm 30 odd albs it took to kill 10 middies, think we did better than you lot did ;)

Durgi.

O

old.Max Payne

Mattshanes :) I allways go for him first. :)

O

old.mattshanes

yeah coz u cant hit a tank:p and u mids fear my pets coz u all suck:clap: hehe

F

Fightersuntzu

Hmm, i coulda sworn i managed to get in *a* final hit on you durgi, you squishy little bugger :) ....oh well :)

I dont manage to kill anyone, i cause general chaos and evil most of the time, and enjoy eating dirt after being swarmed by high level mids :) alas, such goes DAoC :)

O

old.Max Payne

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
yeah coz u cant hit a tank:p and u mids fear my pets coz u all suck:clap: hehe

Pff, I can take tanks np if they aren't polearm specced, only go for you first cause you can mez or root whatever :D

O

old.mattshanes

Yeah and i am the bravest alb caster also definetly the best in melee :rolleyes:

O

old.Jadow

Unluckiest enemy for me is always Durgi. For some reason, even that time I chainkilled him five times in one day (solo) he was always lagged and had forgotten his necklace.

Uncannily unfortunate!

Jadow
Level 50 Infiltrator
Order of The Knights Templar

O

old.Jeriraa

Dunno if I'm on anyones list but I got an advice for all of you: Never ever turn your back on a MG and say 'No sign of them.'! In the very moment I said that the doors opened and I was ganked by blue cons.

Never laughed that much though.

F

Fafnir

Sasysasha or something an alb, was running from persiut from UC in yggdra toward yggdra gate, think he was a minstrel or something as i stepped out from behind the tree he started running round and round as i bashed him to a bloody pulp, and my guild mate asked was it you who killed him, just saw his full hits just disapear as i was trying to cast root on him. Well he was yellow to me and went down faster than a shammy can cast root.

Guess i was just lucky..

O

old.Bubble

old hoster killed me 5 times in emain once...i was really starting to hate him :)

O

old.Sheba

that has to be kayla, we (varg, tiki, korv,thorey and i) was 1 shoting hur over and over again after someone rezzed hur.. killed hur about 10 times in 2 hours, and the sad part is none of us got any rp from hur we didnt wait for the rezz sick to go away...

V

VidX

/em wonders how many people have him on their list for this...

Personally, If I come up against Mids, the first target's I try to find are: Blejsarus, Blood, Froler or Melgar.

Albs: Coren, or Teador.

Then the pet goes on them to annoy them until I can gety a stun, debuff, gleam combo in :)

I do find that Durgi seems to be everywhere I pbaoe though :)

O

old.Cher

Most unlucky list has to be the Purple con to lvl 35 cabalist who was running around with two freinds today in albion near crauch <monkeynutter, and a paladin> he dissapeared and i couldn't see him....so went to investigate the spot where he was before i lost him and he suddenly pops in front of me,

after the fight theres 1 dead cabalist and one alive lurikeen shade who was then 786 rp's the richer.

(My condolences to the Cab, he logged in and didn't have his simulcrum up and moving and so was an easier kill then i imagained, i'm just proud i killed a purple!)

O

old.Noita

Well for me its Locomo...first time I killed him, he and Rev, Usp and co were camping Uppland Gate and I was xp'ing solo...all of a sudden I heard spells and stuff so I looked round and there was a battle going on near the gate. I bravely hid behind a tree and started to fire spells off from behind, bear in mind I was green/grey to most of the Hibbies there. Resist, resist resist! But one....poor Locomo didnt resist and it was enough to kill him. Since then he has been in the path of my nukes more often than I care to count, but I havent seen him so much lately, which is a shame cos I think he's a sweetie and is at the top of my *Hibs to hang with* list on another thread.

Albs: Well at the moment Aevar seems to be getting it a bit, I think I recall Aevar's own post somewhere saying theres always some spiritmaster killing me cos I have 8% Spirit resist. Well afaik the SM is usually me.

Noita Helsdottir
Spiritmaster of 45 Winters
Eye of Odin
Flammen Vakten

O

old.Mitsu

Cher that might have been Thoe - he is around 42 :) And one of the very few cabalists in our realm.

G

Garris-

Plus Thoe is in the same guild as monkeynutter, so it would make sense.

D

Danya

Probably Jarakin, everytime I see him he ends up face down. :p

O

old.Cher

I refuse to believe anyone kills jarakin! he is a guy i look up to.<i'm a lurikeen i look up to everyone>

JARA = GODLIKE FIGURE OF DESTRUCTION!

J

j000 d000d

Ah yes, Jarakin is a guy with bad luck :)

Jarakin Missed!
Jarakin Missed!
Jarakin Missed!
Jarakin Missed!
Jarakin Missed!
Jarakin Missed!
Jarakin Missed!
Jarakin Missed!
Jarakin Missed!
You cast a Flame Spear spell!
You hit for 800 damage!
You just killed Jarakin!

oh, and Zedorf is one luri with bad luck when he faces me, Zedorf: today in DC was the most fun i ever had in weeks :D

O

old.Ziera

Bob, my simulacrum...always get that poor bastard killed :p

D

Danya

I had a good one...
Jarakin attacks you with his leprechaun staff of the gimp (or whatever it's called)!
You are hit for 36 damage.
You cast a Stunning Bellow Spell!
You cast a Major Cacophany Spell!
You hit for 179 (-11) damage!
You just killed Jarakin!

That's more or less it... what I wonder is... why on earth did Jarakin hit me with his staff given I had full hp? :p

Users who are viewing this thread