Most needed class or classes in Midgard ?

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks fer the tips where to level in Middie, I had great fun last night. But damn man do you guys have alot of trees :p

Atm I'm playing a hunter as I really enjoy pet classes and I luve shooting bows, but I was wondering what classes are really needed in the Realm... and plz don't say Warlock :D

Thanks,
Erulin the Bloody

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
depends, usually healers are most needed + active shammys.
but situation changes time by time, sometimes is warriors needed very desperately in pve, sometimes healers, whit healer you cannot go much wrong anyway.

thou healer is hardest! class to exp up solo, so you gona spend alott time when looking group,
aug healer can exp quite nice up but 40+ it come pain.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Thanes and valks are gone be fotm next patch for PvE^^

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, Thanes and valks will be needed for .... PvE! :)

For RvR, it still requires an exceptional good player to make them useful - but perhaps things will change with 1.82/1.83.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Okies, got my baby Valk to level 11 last night so I think I'm go work on her some. Any thought on a final spec for them ?

I got a /levelled 20 healer but dang man... you can CC mobs and then... just run your arse off. Mega /respect to anyone who got a CC'ing healer to 50 without being pl'd

As for the PvE / RvR issues, I'm a PvE player (hence all the 50ties in my sig :) )

Erulin the Bloody

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
My valk is shield/sword specced.
after some changes shes perfect templated now with warlord ml10.
Shield42, Sword 47 an dodins will 43.
this way u got rezz, slam and a ncie sword style proc(47).

I like my valk a lot. if ppl would just get them more in RvR groups it would be better.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Midgard needs more Warlocks

/irony off

I was standing at Bled asking for a RvR group with my healer. There were 6-7 warlocks running around and some stealthers. All solo...

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
My valk is shield/sword specced.
after some changes shes perfect templated now with warlord ml10.
Shield42, Sword 47 an dodins will 43.
this way u got rezz, slam and a ncie sword style proc(47).

I like my valk a lot. if ppl would just get them more in RvR groups it would be better.

That was the spec I had in mind. She's levelling nicely (did Euro get the +XP thingie on Catacombs classes yet ?) but a level 25 shammy BB is always near her :p

I must say a shammy is alot nicer bot to have then a enhance cleric. Endless endurance and damage add make it alot smoother.

Erulin the Bloody

PS : anyone here know the .ini files you need to back up to make sure you keep your hotbar ? My valk is named the same as my paladin on Excal so when ever I log one of em in the bars are all buggered up

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
spear valk is, atleast mine, 50 spear, 48 OW, rest parry.
some, like me, rise shield so high get engange against those fotm scouts/rangers.

valk can allso use EOY, very usefull in some situations.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
spear valk is, atleast mine, 50 spear, 48 OW, rest parry.
some, like me, rise shield so high get engange against those fotm scouts/rangers.

valk can allso use EOY, very usefull in some situations.

Indeed, might think of it, but i got golm for now, as im templated its hard prolly to just switch it with EoY

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
In RvR support chars are generally always needed.

Unfortunately Healers are extremely difficult to level, get equiped properly and to play. Unless you have a guild to help you level a healer, help equip him and then have some kind of RvR group waiting then they are just not worth the effort.

Shamans are also needed in RvR alot and I would guess they have a slightly easier time leveling. Still an extremely hard class to play though.

Personally if I was starting again and wanted to have a good RvR char I would pick either a zerker, BD or spiritmaster. A warrior or skald could also be a possibility. These are the solid RvR classes and have been for a long time. They can all level well by themselves too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom