most honourble enemy

O

old.tune

Since Im a low lvl I get killed very offen, but some enemys always find time for salute or bow, and sometimes even bow and salute!!!

most respect 2 you all:D

I really think some more respect should be shown in the frontiers.
I know some almost always bow or salute after a fight...

ps. the big black troll last night in emain, soz dont remember your name but you killed me 3 times in 1h, I bow you and salute you:)

/Tune lvl 36 Hero

D

Dewey

Yup, I've seen some pretty cool guys in Emain too, one time I was walking just out of Mid PK and Tyler one shots me then comes up to my corpse and salutes, I few minutes later I get a rez and as I am walking past the same spot (in stealth this time, I ain't that dumb :D ) I see the message "Tyler waves to you", anyway he didn't kill me which was nice, thanks man, I wouldn't have got a rez that time ;)

[EDIT:] I saw Tyler again last night (do you live by the mmg Tyle? ;) ) He PAed me I think, I was on practically no hp and had been posioned, anyway he bowed, I saluted then we both sat down and rested :D, I died shortly after, don't know what he would have done If I had healed ;) Ohh, and I also saw him for the first time too :clap: :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

Hehe, yes, sometimes you do see some very nice members of the enemy realm and it makes you forget your grueling death :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom