most fun hib/mid class

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
well... after playing alb for nearly 4 years im after something new, and as i have no idea about any other realm i would like some sugestions... my play style is preferably casters/hybrid class's and i mostly play PvE... so whats the fastest/easyest to level... suggestions would be apreasiated with a spec in mind

ty

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
well... after playing alb for nearly 4 years im after something new, and as i have no idea about any other realm i would like some sugestions... my play style is preferably casters/hybrid class's and i mostly play PvE... so whats the fastest/easyest to level... suggestions would be apreasiated with a spec in mind

ty
hib :-
fastest solo 1.vamp 2. animist

best grp char 1. druid 2. bard

fun chars: 1. chanter 2. champ

but i also like mentalist for grping and warden

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Hib: chanter/vw/champ
Mid: SM/savage/shaman

but ofc, thats just imo :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
If you mostly do PvE, then I would reccomend a chanter for sure, it can do most things solo, but is also strong in a group.

Solo wont be that great without a bb ofcourse, but that goes for most classes really, except for the Vamp.

Spec for the chanter, especially for PvE is 50 mana, 20 light.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hib: I've only ever enjoyed mana chanter and full arb shroomer (but gave up on both around level 30 as they got very boring)

Mid: Thane. Absolutely love it. Insta DD's, Bolts, and can smack down orange cons in 4 hits of your hammer. Pretty fast leveller too, I found.

Alb: Mincer, Necro, Heretic, and half-ogre Merc were all fun. Friar great fun too. OH and focus cabby enjoyable too.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
If you mostly do PvE, then I would reccomend a chanter for sure, it can do most things solo, but is also strong in a group.

Solo wont be that great without a bb ofcourse, but that goes for most classes really, except for the Vamp.

Spec for the chanter, especially for PvE is 50 mana, 20 light.

tiny correction here! 49mana/22light if u ever wanna rvr :) and yellow damageshield is perfectly fine for PvE, ive used it for years and it does the job.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
On topic..

Id say if you wanna PvE, im assuming you wanna farm stuff and poke around, vamp is useless for farming higher lvl mobs and I'd suggest chanter or lightmenta for it, buffbot is to be recommended ofc. Animists are nice too ofc but I havent really played one so I cant really say.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
As many have suggest I think mana chanter is the clear winner. Focus pull can deliver duo kills that other duos just cant get near. With ml9 and buffs you can kill just about anything, add hot from a mentalist for trickest mobs.

Shike said:
tiny correction here! 49mana/22light if u ever wanna rvr :) and yellow damageshield is perfectly fine for PvE, ive used it for years and it does the job.

50 20 does fine, no one will notice tbh. Red damage shield owns, yep lvl 40 is ok, but for the largest of mobs/biggest of pulls you need the lvl50 one, will also kill quicker so thats a plus :) Ive made rr4-5 solo/pug groups last week with the above spec and didnt find it a problem.

--

Now if your really serious about pve then I would spec 50 mana, 20 chantments to get a blue dmg add on the pet as theres nothing in light thats faintly usefull for pve.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
For PvE focus killing, you'd find the other realms good.

Alb - Cabalist gets nearsight and dots, not particularly good in PvE for focus.

Mid - SM gets pet spec buffs and rezz, so doesn't need a buffer as badly, and can rezz a buffer if you do have one - much easier for moving through dangerous places ungrouped.

Hib - Enchanter gets pbaoe, very nice for joining larger groups.

I know they get other stuff too, but these were the differences I remember from the speclines.

Darzil

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Boni said:
As many have suggest I think mana chanter is the clear winner. Focus pull can deliver duo kills that other duos just cant get near. With ml9 and buffs you can kill just about anything, add hot from a mentalist for trickest mobs.

50 20 does fine, no one will notice tbh. Red damage shield owns, yep lvl 40 is ok, but for the largest of mobs/biggest of pulls you need the lvl50 one, will also kill quicker so thats a plus :) Ive made rr4-5 solo/pug groups last week with the above spec and didnt find it a problem.

--

Now if your really serious about pve then I would spec 50 mana, 20 chantments to get a blue dmg add on the pet as theres nothing in light thats faintly usefull for pve.

check which spell is on 21 light mate, I said if you wanna RvR and that spell is quite damn good for RvR. PVEspecc is 40mana 34ench if you purely PvE. That healprocc rocks for PvE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom