most expensive item in the game?

O

old.windforce

what is the most you ever paid for an item

(not including things like 305 retries on MP stuff)

K

Kharok Svark

I think the Belt of Glacial Might has been sold for silly money ...

A

arrakeen

A savage Claw from TG with lifedrain selling for around 15p i think, probaly the most exspensive ive seen

R

Roo Stercogburn

Taj Mahal Jordheim sells most expensive items in game: you pay for the curry on the night, then you keep paying for it the rest of the week :)

You do NOT want to be wandering the streets the day after the Midgard Trollball Allstars have been in town.

It's very slippy underfoot.

D

Damon_D

Hmm an item not yet mentioned.. the GG SB cloak ???

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Is Damon in the Midgard Trollball Allstars team? *wonders*

S

solothores

On the german servers a dragon shadow axe is currently at 21p

A

amazingsteve

the grandsummoner cloak went for 7plat on hib/pryd. I heard it went up to 12 plat on Excalibur :)

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Is Damon in the Midgard Trollball Allstars team? *wonders*

Yeah I'm a bad-ass Linebacker MUHHAAAAA

/em pick's his teath with the leg of a luri

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by solothores
On the german servers a dragon shadow axe is currently at 21p

if looking good is that expensive i think i`ll stick with my boring crafted weapons ;p

S

Solid

I would say the Dragon 2H axe in mid is prolly the most valuable.

48 Imbue points:

7 Axe
12% slash
some stat
some stat

Works out around 90+ utility and as rare as they come (need to kill an angry dragon for it :D)

J

JoxerTheMighty

tbh I never paid insane amounts for something (yet). The most costly thing for me in my career still is a AF102 MP hauberk for 2p ;)

O

osy

can't help noticing how "windforce" was an Uber item in Diablo2...

trying to start a trend, old.windforce ?

R

Roo Stercogburn

Thinking on it, probably the most I've paid for an item in total is probably around 2pp which isn't really a lot by many standards. It was for a staff for someone else: first for the MP staff then the SC and Alchemy to go on it. My own staff was even cheaper, thanks to Arakasi and the various peeps that SC'd and alc'd it. (I haven't had anything SC'd apart from the staves that Roo and Jink use and Jink's is only 99% qual... LGM tailor and really can't be arsed to make my own armour :D)

Don't think there's an item I'd actually spend a hideous amount of game-cash on, can't really think of anything I'd particularly want.

Mug Of Everlasting Beer.

Now that would be worth bidding for ;)

D

Damon_D

Well that Roo .. and the famous pig of Valhalla.. who keep's respawning its meat.. when you cut a nice piece out of it for roasting ;))

Think the most expensive item I have bought is the MP war clever I bought resently for 3p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom