Most embarassing moment

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Having a discussion at work one day, as you do, when the topic arrived at, the cringiest thing ever to happen to you.
One of these 3 stories happened to me, the other 2 are my friends, i`m not saying which 1 is mine though :p

1, After getting home from work early, the house is empty, as it`s been a really hot day, a shower is a must.Once finished,and laying on the bed naked, you reach for the headphones, and start listening to that sexy bedroom music, the same cd you had on the previous weekend, whilst doing your thing with that hot new chic, you`ve just started seeing.
Eyes closed and recounting that night, you do your thing, when finished you stand up, turn your music off, prepare to clean yourself up, then to your shock/horror, notice a hot cup of tea beside your hifi.
How can you ever look your mum in the face again. :eek6:

2, It`s the 1st night you`ve ever met your gf`s family, everyone is there gran/mum/dad/little sis/big brother. The family cat has decided to sit on your lap, as you stroke it, it starts doing that cat thing with it`s paws around your groin area, you get a wicked willy moment and start sporting a boner.
At this moment (you haven`t been listening to the conversation due to trying to conceal your present state), when your gf says " come on then lets go".
As you stand up the old fella falls out of your boxers,(not and ideal time to be wearing joggers),just as her mum says something, you turn round to face her, and nearly hit her in the face with it.
1st impressions :p

3, You go to a new friends wedding, he introduces you to his mum, then a bit later on his dad. As the night goes on and the drink flows, you end up sitting next to his dad, you then spot a woman who recently done a turn with 2 of your m8`s.
Telling your friends dad every juicy detail, not forgetting what she said about marrying her man for his money, he was the most shit f**k ever etc etc.
As the party ends, your friend comes over with said woman, and introduces her as his stepmum, omfg he never mentioned his parents were divorced.
:eek2:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
well maxyg nice way to **TRY** and cover it up but all 3 are yours....

:sex:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
lol :p Well had a couple nice mt's ingame ofc... and well, irl... I dont make mistakes :D

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
lol :p Well had a couple nice mt's ingame ofc... and well, irl... I dont make mistakes :D

I`m terrible, as in game mt`s ask sycho about mine once, sent to an emain cg lol

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Had mt several times that I meant to tell guild how mutch a group sucked and ended saying it in /g, also had some personal insults which i sent to the guy instead to guild or group etc ;/

Ucallme

Banned
My most embarassing moment has to be...

Taking a short cut to the shops, walking accross this field i come accros 3 girls sitting not far away. As you do you eye them up, concentrating so hard looking at these girls i carried on walking not realising where im walking. All of a sudden i fall into a ditch.

Think that has to be my embarassing moment.

Amphrax

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
when I woke up naked in the middle of an unknown street. :cheers:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Maxgirth said:
blah blah blah

the first one is a classical joke ive heard plently of times from the 'my friend' perspective, the second one sounds a bit made up aswell, like a silly moment that comes from a 'meet the parents' like bad movie...
so i guess the last one must be your moment right? :rolleyes:

as for me, i dont know really, i am very calculating with whatever i do, tho i am very good at making people embarass (sp?) themselves...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
morch you old smoothie!
and straef HA anyone who makes as much mistakes playing a simple pc game wow your life must be like a comic movie.
ummm well some of my embaressing moments hmm, all know about the "photograph" one dont we. well thats mine.

though im always doing stuff/ saying stuff that would embaress a normal person i think ive actually grown immune to the minor stuff now (good when you get to my age) yep think it has to be the photograph incedent.

(for those that dont know, this involved new webcam, and mailing a <cough> pic to my sister that was meant for my bf)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
(for those that dont know, this involved new webcam, and mailing a <cough> pic to my sister that was meant for my bf)
Moehahahah :D
Honestly can't think of anything embarassing irl, must be cause I don't have a life, which is an embarassment on itself? :p

Dynax

Fledgling Freddie
And for all he was worth, Straef blew as hard as he could.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Dynax said:
And for all he was worth, Straef blew as hard as he could.

there is not a smily that can how good that comment was \o/

done quite alot of embarassing stuff, but i cant remember em >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom